Sign in to follow this  
miss_delerium

Miss_Delerium's Budget DIY Boarding Pass Invites **PICS**

Originally Posted by want2gosouth View Post

WOW!! These look so professional!

Love them!

Originally Posted by vcwedding2011 View Post

These came out really nice.  Good job!  Love green....

Thank you! Everyone really like them! None of my friends or family has ever seen boarding pass invites before, so they were really impressed.

They are very beautiful. I must admit that I envy you (and any other brides) for taking the time and create from scratch. I personally have no patience when it comes to creating 'crafty' things on my own. Good for you. It all looks awesome

Awsome! I love the process photos. Thank you so much for posting. I love how your FI is in the photos helping. So Cute!

Nice job on the linen paper too btw!

Originally Posted by skadow View Post

Awsome! I love the process photos. Thank you so much for posting. I love how your FI is in the photos helping. So Cute!

My favorite thing is taking pictures and then making little picture stories. haha. All my facebook albums are like little stories.

Crystal you did an amazing job!  Thanks for the website with the template.  This is the idea I have for our invitations and my family have never seen boarding pass invitations either, so they're going to be excited.  They were really excited about the Save the Dates I sent out (luggage tags).  Thanks to all the ladies on this site for their wonderful ideas.

By the way, you are so lucky that your FI is willing to help and does a wonderful job.  My FI is willing to help, the problem is, he is 3 hours away.  sad.gif