No Date - No Resort, But I'm Getting Married!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 msjulie5475

• 528 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:49 AM

Ashley congratulations on your engagement and happy planning. There is so much useful information to plan a beautiful wedding, Not to mention everyone seems so nice.

#12 spicytuna

• 82 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

congratulations and happy wedding planning!

#13 sunny-side-up

• 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:35 PM

hi there . . . i'm a newbie too. not sure where we are getting married or exactly when as our family is a logistical nightmare, but we'll get it all figured out :-)

#14 msmarmar123

• 747 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:57 PM

Congratulations :) Welcome to the forum!

I'm a newbie too...not getting married till February 11, 2012...in Riviera Maya, Mexico at the Azul Sensatori. We are using destinationweddings.com and our TA has been AMAZING!!!
          If you search on here, you will see that there are mixed reviews about them...it all depends on the TA you have and we lucked out (she was a personal referral through a co-worker who used her for her Costa Rica wedding last week).
          Good luck with everything :)

#15 jennnyclo

• 44 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:04 PM

congrats on your engagement and good luck with all your arrangements..i myself was looking into using DW but not to sure nemore. i also need a date and resort we narrowed it down to punta cana D.R OR MEXICO...sept or oct of 11' ..once again congrats!

#16 gonzaloNunez

• Insiders
            • 224 posts
              • LocationMexico

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:51 AM

Hi Ashley!

In Mexico I like Playa del Carmen and Tulum, I think that Tulum has the most beautiful beaches in the world. and you have the Cenotes, that are great places for your trash. Please check this pictures from the Dorado Royale:

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
              Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#17 Punta Cana Weddings

Punta Cana Weddings
              • Banned
              • 217 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:11 AM

Congratulations & !!! You will love this site. Have fun planning your dream wedding!

My Punta Cana Weddings

www.mypuntacanaweddings.com                      info@mypuntacanaweddings.com

#18 JenK

• 302 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:44 AM

Congrats and happy planning! I think choosing the location and resort is the hardest part. I still haven't!  Good luck, this forum is great for information!

#19 knacarato

• 72 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:53 PM

No need to worry about not having a resort yet-

BDW has plenty of info to help you make your decision.

Happy planning

#20 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:22 PM

Congrats and welcome Ashley Nicole. I have heard destinationweddings.com mention on the site before so you may want to do a search and read the reviews from other brides. I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of good tips and advice. Good luck with planning your DW and happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users