Sign in to follow this  
eholt

help me pick a dress please

Update:  I sent the pic of #1 with curves to one of the knock-off designers and China.  I specified that I wanted a sweetheart neckline.  They said no problems and quoted me $150, including shipping.  Their reviews are great so I am going to go for it.  They sent me pics of a similar dress they've made and I like it as well so I think I have made my decision.  Although, I have had my measurements in hand for 2 weeks and have yet to send them over!

Thanks again for the feedback!

Let me know how this goes. I was so thinking this dress needed a sweat heart neckline. I have not tried on this dress yet but it is definitely on my list when I go to David's. Good luck!

Originally Posted by eholt View Post

Update:  I sent the pic of #1 with curves to one of the knock-off designers and China.  I specified that I wanted a sweetheart neckline.  They said no problems and quoted me $150, including shipping.  Their reviews are great so I am going to go for it.  They sent me pics of a similar dress they've made and I like it as well so I think I have made my decision.  Although, I have had my measurements in hand for 2 weeks and have yet to send them over!

Thanks again for the feedback!

dressnew.jpg

I ordered from the place in China and I am very satisfied with the dress!  I have my seamstress take it in some on the sides and I am READY TO GO TO JAMAICA!

Originally Posted by Toiinlove View Post

Let me know how this goes. I was so thinking this dress needed a sweat heart neckline. I have not tried on this dress yet but it is definitely on my list when I go to David's. Good luck!