smrstars

Punta Cana Photographers?

We used Katya Nova for our photos and were thrilled with our images.  She is one of the most genuine people you could meet and her photographic abilities are truly amazing.  She brought a calmness and serenity to our day that helped offset the stress the "resort recommended" videographer created with all his "do over" requests.  We chose her for her "not posed" and unique images ... and have authentic and natural moments captured that reflect "us" ... as opposed to images that hilight what a photoshop program can change our image into.

The link to our pics on her blog:  http://www.katyanovablog.com/mickie-sheldon-majestic-colonial-punta-cana-wedding/

www.katyanovablog.com

Thanks Mickie... we are sad so we can't use Katya anymore :( 

I am glad you had nothing but a positive experience with her, I highly recommend her to other punta cana brides and we have never worked with her!!!!

Originally Posted by funsocks View Post

We used Katya Nova for our photos and were thrilled with our images.  She is one of the most genuine people you could meet and her photographic abilities are truly amazing.  She brought a calmness and serenity to our day that helped offset the stress the "resort recommended" videographer created with all his "do over" requests.  We chose her for her "not posed" and unique images ... and have authentic and natural moments captured that reflect "us" ... as opposed to images that hilight what a photoshop program can change our image into.

The link to our pics on her blog:  http://www.katyanovablog.com/mickie-sheldon-majestic-colonial-punta-cana-wedding/

www.katyanovablog.com

Sabine32 - We started our communication with her by sending her an email (on her "contact us" option on her blog site) and she got back to us within the day ... I've also used skype to chat.  much better than paying $4/min calling the DR.  :)

katya@katyanova.com

I would hightly suggest that you check out and hire Huellas Del Caribe.  Arnaud was wonderful to work with and their work is beyond belief. Bar none, huellas Del Caribe is absolutely the best photographer of all I've seen. My son and his now wife, were married at the Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana, DR, on 11/11/11/. We had some issues with the original photographer we hired, so we ended up with no beach and garden pictures. We were so disappointed. We talked to the hotel wedding department and there we met Arnaud, who came to the rescue. Although he was booked, he agreed to do a session that same day.  Those pictures are spectacular. Every single one is beyond anything I've ever seen. His photographer took some garden pics, some inside the resort but the beach ones are better than what you'd even see at an ad for Sandals or weddding destination.  He was professional, friendly and so creative in what he did. We didn't get the traditional pics that everyone gets; we got some spectacular ones. And his price was well worth it. I wish we had known of him before the wedding because I would have hired him for pics and video. I highly recommend Huellas Del Caribe. You will be amazed at his work and friendliness. I hope he uses on his website becasue then you can see his incredible work. 

I am getting married in Punta Cana in May '13... I looked at all the answer for photographers and you really raved about yours, but I couldn't see any of the pics that you posted... is there any way for you to resend them or possibly email them?  Thanks so much, Olivia