Photo

Candice Moon Palace Pro PICS Wedding Day & TTD

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 emmag87

emmag87
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:51 PM

Congratulations! you're colour scheme looks amazing, I love the orange & pinks.

#12 Melaina

Melaina
    • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:43 AM

So beautiful. And I LOVE your earrings!

#13 b2b2011

b2b2011
      • 58 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:06 AM

love the TTD pics that sunrise was the perfect choice

#14 mlabbe

mlabbe
        • 784 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:49 AM

Wow, your ceremony site looked impeccable! Your whole setup was really beautiful. It looks like they reserved the whole beach and ocean for you, no bystanders in the photos! And I've never seen an officiant stand in front of the couple and so far away - it makes for really great and clean photos though, I really love the idea!

#15 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
          • 250 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

amazing. you look fantastic!

#16 cwelch

cwelch
            • 115 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by waltandjean
              Love your pictures! I am getting at Moon Palace as well. Where did you take the TTD photos? Was that at Moon Palace's beach? Also, I saw you had the TTD photos at 5am. The sky looks amazing! We were looking at sunrise pictures as well. Do you know how long before/after sunrise you started taking the pictures?
              We took the TTD pics at the sun palace. Beach is much prettier!! The shuttles dont start running that early in the morning so we had to pay a cab $40 each way... So $80 total for transportation there, which was only like 5 minutes away!! We learned after the wedding cause we stayed at the sun palace for a mini honeymoon if you walk off the resort by the road you can flag down a cab or take the city bus and its like $2... We left moon palace like 5:15am and starting taking pics at Sun Palace at 5:30 and wrapped it up around 7:00am... Hope that helps.

#17 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
              • 200 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:59 PM

Wow amazing pictures.

#18 waltandjean

waltandjean
                • 177 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cwelch View Post
                  We took the TTD pics at the sun palace. Beach is much prettier!! The shuttles dont start running that early in the morning so we had to pay a cab $40 each way... So $80 total for transportation there, which was only like 5 minutes away!! We learned after the wedding cause we stayed at the sun palace for a mini honeymoon if you walk off the resort by the road you can flag down a cab or take the city bus and its like $2... We left moon palace like 5:15am and starting taking pics at Sun Palace at 5:30 and wrapped it up around 7:00am... Hope that helps.
                  Thanks for sharing about the taxi. I would have never thought the price would be so different! Just one more question :-) What month did you get married in?

#19 cwelch

cwelch
                  • 115 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by waltandjean
                    Thanks for sharing about the taxi. I would have never thought the price would be so different! Just one more question :-) What month did you get married in?
                    We got married in May... I was told from a good friend who always go down there that March, April, May is the best time to go... weather wise

#20 Mkandola

Mkandola
                    • 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:28 PM

Beautiful Pictures!!! Looks like a magical day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users