Photo

If you used Aylee Designs logos - where did you order your invitations from?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

I'm going to have a logo made too. I looked into Aylee Designs (thanks to Shelley - beachbride.) I guess I'm just not sure how it works. They send me the logo and then I can send it to other companies to incorporate into my invitations, programs, fans, signs, etc

For those of you that used Aylee Designs and put your logo on your invitations, where did you order your invites from? Did you also use your logo on other things? If so, where did you order everything from?

Thanks for your help!

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:09 AM

I used another company for my monograms, they sent me jpeg files, but I made my own invites so I am not sure how it would work with copyright to use another company.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:11 AM

Aylee will send the file to you... I used it one my rafia fan tags, etc... just about everything

#4 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:13 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by beachbride
        Aylee will send the file to you... I used it one my rafia fan tags, etc... just about everything

What did you do with the file they sent you? Did you have stickers made up or something and then put them on everything? How did you do it? I know you're the QUEEN of DIY projects so I'm not sure how you physically got your logo on everything. Sorry I'm such a spaz about this stuff.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:16 AM

i used Aylee as well - got like 6 designs. i didn't use them on my invites, but i made my own. i did use them on my OOT bags, and also on a news/welcome letter. i can't remember where else.

to get them on the OOT bags, i bought transfer paper (iron on paper), printed directly on the paper, then ironed it on the bag! for the newsletter - i just litteraly copied the image into Microsoft Word, and printed.

#6 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:20 AM

I used the image in my stuff, like table names, programs, invites, etc.

let me give you some examples
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:22 AM

here is another one with the image directly on the page (it's on the bottom)
          I think that the monograms really helped to tie everything together, and a lot of people liked them...we also had stamps made.

#8 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:23 AM

I just got logos made from Aylee as well - i have not ordered invites yet but there are many ways that you can use the files.

they will come as .jpeg or .png files (picture files) you can insert or copy and paste into any other program if you are doing DIY stuff

you can forward the file to any printer for your invites

you can make a rubber stamp or embosser

print on transfer paper for OOT bags or shirts, etc

(make sure you ask her to give you your files with a transparent background)

#9 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:23 AM

Christine, your colors and the grapes were so perfect for your napa wedding!!! What a great idea!! :)

#10 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:28 AM

Thanks Ladies. This is very helpful. I'm so clueless when it comes to this stuff.

I'll just look at your invites, programs and fans and say, "Ooh, I want that." But I have no idea how to do it.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users