Photo

New Big Brother Tonight

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#111 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
  • 543 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

OMG...you picked a bad one to miss! It was awesome!! The fighting was awesome...even if that was probably one of the least intelligent arguements I've ever heard. Just the worst,pathetic least-witty banter I've ever witnessed - but I loved every second of it. This is how horrible it was:

Rachel: Whatever, Kristen. I won HOH and you didn't Kristen: Whatever, Rachel...two out of four HOHs isn't that big of deal...so....whatever...  

Like...that was her comeback. Bwaa haaa haa lol. 

Also...Kristen is weird. I'm not "team Rachel" or anything....but Kristen is CrAzY...

#112 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:12 AM

So...I'm going through my PVR & noticed that I'm missing Wednesdays episode!!!! I"M PISSED!!!! hubby was watching that TV Wednesday night & must have cancelled it because it was interferring with what he was watching!! (If I'm PVRing 2 shows you have to watch one) UGH!!!! I guess I can get the recap at the beginning of last nights show...but it's just not the same :(

#113 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by BachataBride 

So...I'm going through my PVR & noticed that I'm missing Wednesdays episode!!!! I"M PISSED!!!! hubby was watching that TV Wednesday night & must have cancelled it because it was interferring with what he was watching!! (If I'm PVRing 2 shows you have to watch one) UGH!!!! I guess I can get the recap at the beginning of last nights show...but it's just not the same :(

awww i've had that happen before!!!!

well if it helps, it wasn't a super great episode. we don't even know who HOH is yet. (well unless you like to read spoilers)

#114 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
        • 543 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by BachataBride 

On Global TV's website, you can watch full episodes of previous BB episodes. I've done it before when I've missed some (I don't have PVR)

http://www.globaltv.com/video/index.html#video

#115 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

Awesome!! Thanks Miss D!!! I'll have to watch that before I watch last nights episode!

#116 DWBride615

DWBride615
            • 852 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

All full episodes are posted on cbs.com the day after it shows on tv. So, if you miss an episode, just go to the show's website. =]

I've had that happen to me so many times before.

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#117 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
              • 543 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by DWBride615 

All full episodes are posted on cbs.com the day after it shows on tv. So, if you miss an episode, just go to the show's website. =]

I've had that happen to me so many times before.

We can't watch them on cbs.com in Canada :(

Luckily, Global puts them on their website for us Canadians!

#118 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
                • 309 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

OMG!! Who watched today? And what was Rachel talking about when she mentioned that random thought at the end? It was so abstract that I can't even remember what she said, I just remember saying to myself WTF?

#119 Jen1407

Jen1407
                  • 393 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

I just read on-line that Canadians are now able to watch Big Brother After Dark on the Global Reality Channel from midnight to 3 am.  I will have to check it out tonight and see what it is all about.

#120 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

WHAT!!! OMG Jen! Let me know what you find out!...wait...IDK if I even have that channel! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users