Newbie - So Excited :)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Kelley&Kraig

• 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:51 PM

Hi All! My name is Kelley. Kraig and I are exploring our destination options for a spring 2011 wedding. We are leaning toward Turks&Caicos and Riviera Maya, Mexico. I am so impressed by the detailed information provided by the forum members. Thanks so much for all of your hard work and congrats to you and your love!

#2 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:02 PM

Hi Kelley! Welcome and congratulations!!! There is a lot of great information available here! I would certainly recommend getting the place narrowed down and deciding on a date for the spring! I know when I booked at the resort I wanted in Riviera Maya they didn't have my first choice available, so getting that figured out will certainly help! Happy planning and have fun!!!
      Married the love of my life in April!!

#3 jennster_04

• 176 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:08 PM

Turks&Caicos ! You can go to the Mayan anytime, Turks&Caicos is a place you only go to once and a wedding would be a perfect place for family and friends!
        Married August 10, 2010 at Gran Bahia Principe Akumal!!!

#4 atrott

• 208 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:33 PM

Welcome! Congratulations on your engagement!!

#5 tracy0716

• 431 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

Congrats and welcome! This site is awesome for planning a destination wedding. Good luck and enjoy!

#6 MrsJones2Be

• 311 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:40 PM

Welcome and congrats on your wedding. This forum will definitely help you with every step~
              MRS JONES 2 BE!

#7 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:42 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I would say Turks and Caicos but then again I am biased....lol. Good luck and happy planning!

#8 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:54 AM

Hey Kelly welcome to the forum and good luck with your planning!
                  BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#9 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:33 AM

Hi Kelley, congrats on your engagement and welcome to the forum.

#10 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:51 AM

Hi Kelley, welcome to the forum and congratulations! youre going to love this forum, there are so many great ideas and tips for pretty much everything wedding involved. happy planning!
                      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users