Help!! I cannot think of a good/cute "maybe" option for my rsvp save the date.

I have My bags are packed, cant wait to feel sand between my toes and

Sorry, i sunburn easily

Any ideas would be very much appreciated!!

I can't think of anything clever either! I'm sure that you'll get good suggestions though.

As an aside, I would be hesitant on using the "maybe" option - I would be afraid that people would say "maybe" instead of "no" because it's not as potentially hurtful? Just a thought... you don't want to have to run after even more people!

We did a maybe on our's and called it overall a "tentative RSVP" with a formal RSVP to follow. We had some maybe's. I have found the NOs just don't RSVP at all, rather frustrating, but whatever.

What about.... Maybe, I'll have to see if I can find my flip flops

i decided to do a "pre" rsvp on my passport save the dates (which i haven't put together yet, lol) stating the following:

"A formal invitation will follow. In the meantime, we would appreciate it if you could give us an idea if you are considering traveling to our wedding. You can send us a “pre-rsvp†on our wedding website on the rsvp tab. This way we will know how many rooms to block, arrange for travel for our after party, etc."

there is also wording on the opposite page stating"

"We are not expecting anyone to stay for a week or so. We realize extended travel is not possible for everyone. Instead, please consider staying for 2 or 3 days which is long enough for the wedding and some fun together! We also understand this trip is an impossibility for some. Instead please think good

thoughts for us on our wedding day and weâ€ll keep you in ours."

the website rsvp wording reads:

"Please let us know if you are considering coming to our destination wedding. This way we can prepare for some little extras ahead of time like transportation for our after party!

by rsvp'ing ahead of the invitation we realize that something may come up to prevent you from attending. We are just trying to get an idea of who are interested in coming."

how about something along the lines of .... i'll see if i can find my passport / flip flops / bikini etc (you get the idea) and will let you know...........

I like "Let me see if I can find my flip flops!" I might use somthing like this on my save the dates too! Can I see your templates or total wording? THanks!!!!

Since this is a STD, I think you can still get away with just "Yes" and "No", after all, a "yes" is technically a tentative yes until you send the actually invitations. Just my 2 cents...

Thanks guys for your help! We put the maybe on there just to get an idea of who DEF will not be coming...I was also thinking it might be a pain if we dont hear from some people but i guess ill send another one our when i do that actual invites. That way ill only have to send the invites to the maybes and yes responses! I do like the flip flop idea! so far I have...

for yes..Our bags are packed! Cant wait to feel the sand between our toes!!

Please save # of beach chairs

No...SOrry we sunburn easily

And im thinking of doing maybe... if we can find our flip flop or luggage!