Hooolaaa Everybody!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RevCabo

RevCabo
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:08 PM

Hola from Los Cabos!!!!
    I'm very happy and excited to be in touch with this great community. I'm based in Los Cabos, Mexico, and I love to be a part of a wedding as a Minister. My favorite moment is when the "You may kiss the bride" part comes and the vibe in the air is so intense...!!! I really like to be there..., So if you need any help please count on me. Los Cabos is surrounded by many dreamed wedding locations and there are so many professional wedding coordinators to make your day totally enjoyable for you! Have a great planning and see you soon in Cabo!
    Rev. Diego Vidal

#2 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
    • 473 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:25 PM

Congratulations and welcome to BDW forum. You will find everything you need here...if not then post and someone will have an answer for you. ;-)

#3 kclyburn

kclyburn
      • 153 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:59 PM

Congratulations and welcome! My hotel WC booked someone for me, but I am not sure who! HA! Good Luck and enjoy the site!

#4 islandbride317

islandbride317
        • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

Hi, Rev. Diego Vidal --

If you want to offer or advertise your services to the brides on this forum, perhaps contact one of the Moderators of BDW or Tammy (TammyHost), the owner of the forum, herself! That'll help you get your message out there!

Good luck to you!
          Christie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users