Erik and Andrea's Wedding photo website

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:21 PM

Thanks girls (and gent's) for the comments :)

#22 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
    • 2,302 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

Looks like you guys had lots of fun and know how to party! You both look so happy together. I'm nominating you guys to throw one big bash for the BDW brides/grooms! lol.

Thanks for sharing :~)
      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#23 Carolena7

Carolena7
      • 785 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:56 PM

Andrea-I'm not sure how I missed this-Great Pictures!! I Love your dress.

#24 Lizzy

Lizzy
        • 501 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:58 PM

Drea, you and Eric look so happy, as it should be! What a beautiful wedding you had. I am so happy everything worked out for you and your wedding. Your site is so fun to look at. Christa and Rafael appear to be having a great time too.
          I know your site was a lot of work , but it was a very thoughtful way for you to share your day with the people that mean the most to you...like us(!!).
          Drea, I am really looking forward to seeing the pro pix on the site, although I don't know how they can surpass these!

BTW, how did you talk himself into the trash session? Good for you Eric!
          Best wishes for a wonderful life together!
          For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#25 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizzy
            Drea, you and Eric look so happy, as it should be! What a beautiful wedding you had. I am so happy everything worked out for you and your wedding. Your site is so fun to look at. Christa and Rafael appear to be having a great time too.
            I know your site was a lot of work , but it was a very thoughtful way for you to share your day with the people that mean the most to you...like us(!!).
            Drea, I am really looking forward to seeing the pro pix on the site, although I don't know how they can surpass these!

BTW, how did you talk himself into the trash session? Good for you Eric!
            Best wishes for a wonderful life together!
            Thank you Lizzy,
            It wasn't that hard to convince Erik into doing the trash session....I just told him he had to LOL and he had a blast. We are both waiting for those photos especially and can't wait to see them. :)

#26 PVBride

PVBride
            • 443 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:30 AM

WOW! What a beautiful wedding(and bride!) Thanks for sharing the pics!

#27 KRISTEN

KRISTEN
              • 402 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:06 PM

Wow! You did a great job on the website. Tons of great pics! Thank you for sharing
                Kristen

http://i189.photobuc....r/pic004-1.jpg
                Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
                Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#28 dragonfly

dragonfly
                • 1,820 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:07 PM

Andrea I don't know how I missed these, ohhh yeah I do I was away getting married, these are great you guys look sooo happy. Can't wait for your ttd pictures!

#29 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

Thanks Kelly...I'm still waiting for the pro wedding pics and the ttd pics...

hopefully they will be in soon. I sent a email to both photographers and the wedding photographer said he will mail them out on monday or tuesday thru DHL....

TTD photographer don't know yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users