• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
  • 64 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 7, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, JAMAICA

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

Did anyone order the WEDDING ALBUM from WPA or SunGold? If so, do you love it and can you post a picture of it? I'm on the fence over ordering one.

#22 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
  • 64 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 7, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, JAMAICA

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

I uploaded some photos we just received from WPA Jamaica on my profile if you would like to see their work. Though the photos were delivered 2 months late, past the written agreement, which upset us....we love them!!

#23 Lisa K

Lisa K
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:00 AM

I have had a horrible experience with Sungold it has been almost a year and I am still waiting for me wedding photos. I recieved a few, asked for all raw pictures even if they were horrible and I still am MISSING ALL MY RECEPTION PHOTOS. I have no pictures from the speeches, first dance, father/daughter, garter toss...nothing from my reception. They said the memory called malfunctioned...would they not have a back-up system?!? I still have not been compensated or even apologized too. I am still waiting for a response. I want to warn any other bride who might book. I used Romeo who was an amazing person but still have not been contacted by with a solution or compensation. Those are memories that I will never get back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users