So happy with my wedding pictures- WPA Jamaica- R.S

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 tam27

• 15 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:35 PM

Hi All

I got married in Jamaica on May 5th, I had been on here previously but used more UK wedding forums as I live in Manchester England but I really wanted to let everyone know how happy I was with my wedding pics in case you have not picked a photographer yet

We booked R.S from WPA Jamaica which is part of Sungold Associates Sun Gold Photography Associates.
    When we arrived in Jamaica we arranged to meet R.S (Romey) He was a fantastic guy and put us at ease straight away, he was good fun and genuine and we spoke in detail about what we wanted and didnt want and I knew he he would do a great job!

On the day of the wedding he came with an assistant (Antoinette) a few hours before and took loads of photos of us getting ready, he was a blast all day and kept giving us sneaky looks through his view finder. The whole party loved him, Romey and Antoinette put everyone at ease. He took pics all the way through the ceromony and then did some group formal shots and then some amazing shots of just the 2 of us.

Romey and team then picked us up 2 days after the wedding for TTD, this was so mush fun,, he had the most brilliant ideas and we ended up with pics if us at a plantation, on a motorbike, at an old ruin, at a lighthouse and on the beach in the sea. If you thinking of doing TTD you must do it it really was the most amazing fun.

We recieved our pics about 4 weeks after the wedding as agreed and they are FANTASTIC when i first saw them I cried, in fact I had to phone Romey and thank him again for the beautiful pics and adding to our fantastic wedding day.

this guy really is a star and the most creative and clever photographer. We enjoyed working with him so much and would reccommend him highly!

I am not sure how to add pics on this site but if you want to PM me I am happy to share them x

#2 tris

• 609 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

I'm so glad I found this!
      We're booked with these exact same photographers for May 2 / 2011 !! We wanted to go with Paula & Damian, but by going with their associates we are able to get a TTD out of it as well, which I really wanted.
      Is there any way I can see any of your pictures? I'd love to get some ideas of what we're in for.
      Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#3 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:02 PM

You can add pics through photobucket. Here's the link: http://bestdestinati....k-forum-32313/

Great review, thanks for sharing.
        BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#4 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:14 PM

I am considering booking them as well. I would love to see your photos!!!!!!

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#5 R&B2011

• 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

Thanks for great suggestion of photographers. I'm not quite there yet in picking but I loved their site!!

#6 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:51 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience with this photographer I am sure many of the JA brides will find this info useful.

#7 katelynn

• 414 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:00 PM

glad to hear your day was amazing!
                Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#8 tam27

• 15 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:02 AM

the slide show is ready here you go

Steven & Tamalyn

#9 tiffandmarv

• 361 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:58 AM

Amazing photos...thanks so much for sharing!

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#10 tris

• 609 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:53 PM

Wonderful photos :)
                      Thanks so much for sharing!
                      Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users