Photo

UK brides Travel Mugs/Steins

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 janapana

janapana
  • 591 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:20 AM

Hi everyone, I´m wanting to take travel mugs or steins away for our guests, trouble is I only need about 20, and all the websites i find have a minimum of around 50.
    Does anyone else out there want to share an order? I was wanting to put something along the lines of a palm tree, and "to have and to hold to keep your beer cold" on them, so it would do for any destination.
    Cheers, JO

#2 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:47 AM

Oh i wanted to do these i need 20 also.I need them by the end of August though.Have you found a website?

#3 josietoms

josietoms
      • 765 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

Hey, I may be interested as I would need about 20 - but have been struggling to find a website in the UK. Where have you found them?
        Josie x

#4 janapana

janapana
        • 591 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:03 AM

yep, I know i´ve seen them on something! I´ll go and trawl through my history and see what i come up with....

#5 janapana

janapana
          • 591 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:08 AM

go to

4imprint UK Promotional Products, Promotional Gifts, Promotional Items, Promotional Pens and Promotional Merchandise

then drinkware, thermal mugs and travel mugs, let me know what you think.

we could get them delivered to one of your uk addresses, then i´ll pay the extra to get my lot sent out to spain.

fingers crossed, i really want these for my guests!

#6 roo66

roo66
            • 1,001 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:09 AM

Has anyone else looked at what they have to offer.Do we stick with the stainless steel ones or opt for a colour?

#7 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
              • 545 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:40 AM

i would be interested, but i leave the UK for Mexico in 4 weeks, can we get them quick enough? i would need 35 (depending on cost obviously)
                a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#8 janapana

janapana
                • 591 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:53 AM

yeah if we agree on what we want i think we can get them fast enough. I'm easy, don't mind what style or colour. the website says it ships within 5-7 days.

#9 josietoms

josietoms
                  • 765 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:55 AM

hey, i would need 20 I think but depending on price - would prefer a green or blue if being completely honest. Janapana can you get a cost and then i can make my final decision x
                    Josie x

#10 janapana

janapana
                    • 591 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

yep no worries, i'm only slacking off at work, will do it before my boss gets back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users