20 replies to this topic

#1 Cindy15

Cindy15
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:49 PM

1. Cindy
    2. Don't know yet
    3. Don't know yet

* We want to get married in the Bahamas (may/june 2011), but everyone seems to think it's too expensive and I don't think anyone will be able to go. What should I do?! Is there a good all-inclusive hotel that is affordable in the bahamas? I don't know what to do. Help please!!

Thanks!! *

#2 msglave

msglave
    • 933 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:47 AM

Congrats and Welcome! If you look at the top of the screen, there's a link to some of the Travel Agents that specialize in DWs. The ladies who have used them have nothing but great things to say about them. Maybe one of them can help you? Good luck!
      The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
      www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#3 AishaB

AishaB
      • 2,350 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:48 AM

Hey Cindy welcome to the forum and happy planning! I think if you want to get married in the Bahamas you should. There will be some people who will attend, you cannot let everyone else's opinion sway your own. Check out the resources on the forum, you will get loads of info.
        BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:50 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum. I think it's totally normal for people to think any destination wedding is going to be expensive, however the ones that mean the most to you will make a point to go, and will actually talk about it for years to come, I mean wedding and vacation wrapped up in one. Hang in there and if it's something you really want to do, do it. :-)

#5 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
          • 456 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:04 PM

This is THE best forum for a bride to be....you'll find it all here!

CONGRATS!

#6 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
            • 2,667 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:47 AM

Hi Cindy,
            Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#7 mlabbe

mlabbe
            • 784 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:13 AM

Hi Cindy, congrats and welcome to the forum! Hopefully you find the answer to your question on here! There's tons of info, so I'm sure you will! :)

#8 sunkisseddreams

sunkisseddreams
              • 257 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:35 AM

Hi Cindy
                Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your engagement!
                One thing we all need to remember is that this our day. It's our dream day...the one we have been picturing since we were little girls. You should do what ever you want... this is one of the few moment in our lives where we can be selfish!
                good luck :)
                Lisa & Andrew ~ Dreams Riviera Cancun ~ May 6th, 2011

#9 JanineA

JanineA
                • 2,482 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:02 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Good luck and happy planning!

#10 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users