Photo

Help me with my mugs before I go crazy!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
  • 539 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:56 AM

So I've read enough on this board and talked to a lot of you so I figured when mug-time came it would be fine. Well, since these will be the main gift in our OOT bags and FI's groomsmen like to have a good time, he took an interest in them as well. We know we want the insulated mugs (as opposed to just cups) and we want them bigger. I say 20oz FI says 34oz. I went to 'Bubba Kegs' but it doesn't seem you can personalize them? I'm NOT crafty and FI wasn't too keen on the idea of me trying to place our monogram or sticker on ourselves. So, where can I get large, insulated mugs that I can personalize? Maybe it's on every site (discountmugts.com, vistaprint.com) and I'm just overlooking it but it's driving me NUTTY.

Thanks in advance and I apologize if this is a repeat question.
    ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#2 JanineA

JanineA
    • 2,482 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:06 PM

Would any of these do:
      Handled Travel Mugs, Printed Travel Mugs, Wholesale Travel Mugs, Custom Travel Mugs

or these
      Travel Mugs, Promotional Travel Mugs, Custom Travel Mugs, Printed Travel Mugs

or these
      insulated mugs Promotional Products by 4imprint

I hope those helped.

#3 katelynn

katelynn
      • 414 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:57 PM

some brides got the mugs and then got clear waterproof paper from Staples or something and put that on the mugs...seems like a good idea if you cant get it from a printing company..

We are getting out mugs from 4imprint.ca so that might also be a good place to look
        Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#4 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
        • 539 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JanineA
          Would any of these do:
          some brides got the mugs and then got clear waterproof paper from Staples or something and put that on the mugs...seems like a good idea if you cant get it from a printing company..

We are getting out mugs from 4imprint.ca so that might also be a good place to look

The 4imprint mugs just may work!! I hadn't heard of that site before. Discount mugs only go up to 16oz.

Ah, thanks girls!! You just helped me a TON!

#5 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:40 PM

Glad I could help!! Good luck!

#6 JNL2011

JNL2011
            • Site Supporter
            • 101 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by katelynn

Never thought of waterproof stickers on the mugs. Thanks for the great idea. I'll have to look into it.

#7 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
              • 279 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:44 PM

I discovered an awesome site for mugs over the weekend. I was staying with my sister and she had this huge 32 oz insulated mug that had both a straw and the snap top (for beer drinkers) She got it at the movie theater of all places. The website was on the bottom of it.

Welcome to Whirley-DrinkWorks!

The personalizing option is a bit confusing on the site. I'd call the 800 number and inquire. Hope this helps

#8 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                • 539 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lindobride14
                  I discovered an awesome site for mugs over the weekend. I was staying with my sister and she had this huge 32 oz insulated mug that had both a straw and the snap top (for beer drinkers) She got it at the movie theater of all places. The website was on the bottom of it.

The personalizing option is a bit confusing on the site. I'd call the 800 number and inquire. Hope this helps

Ahhh this site is so fun!!! :) Thanks for posting that!

#9 wendyjd

wendyjd
                  • 968 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lindobride14

That is awesome, you could get the yard long ones for everyone to carry around (like all the tourists carry around in Vegas or New Orleans).

#10 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                    • 539 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:01 PM

So everyone provided me with great suggestions and I run into ANOTHER roadblock. All of these sites I'm finding have minimum orders of about 144 mugs or MORE. Does anyone know of any sites that do not have this? I only need 50 (and that's with extras) and seriously can't seem to find anywhere that will allow me to order those. I'm even looking to not have them personalized and just do the personalization myself but I'm not finding any. I'm just looking for the big plastic insulated mugs, the type you would get at a gas station pretty much, big and with a handle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users