Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

Wedding Ring question

I've been looking at the Celtic / Irish bands for Tom ... but have only looked online. So delivery is pretty quick on those. Has anyone seen those type of rings in actual stores?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
I've been looking at the Celtic / Irish bands for Tom ... but have only looked online. So delivery is pretty quick on those. Has anyone seen those type of rings in actual stores?
we bought ours from a store in St. Paul, MN (bad experience w/the online store, long story). they had a lot in stock, but we actually bought one out of a catalog the had. i went to another chain store once, and they had a couple celtic bands - Wedding Day Jewelers maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
hmm about 4-6 months before you get maried.
this is if you're Tammy, and very organized. I ordered mine a few weeks before the wedding! and Paul, a couple days. i wouldn't suggest that though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
we bought ours from a store in St. Paul, MN (bad experience w/the online store, long story). they had a lot in stock, but we actually bought one out of a catalog the had. i went to another chain store once, and they had a couple celtic bands - Wedding Day Jewelers maybe?
Great! At least I know I can shop around and maybe find one in a store then instead of online.