~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:15 PM

I put mine to get directed to the junk mail folder. haha I know I' bad but I get bombarded too!

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:15 PM

not sure there - i don't look there (User CP) for any messages. sorry!

#13 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

Mine says "no email subscriptions" too, but I still get a handful of emails for threads daily... I have just accepted this...

#14 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
      • 417 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:24 AM

Thank you! I have been torn because I like the emails, but at the same time I get about 75 a day...At least I know how to get rid of them now!
        Thanks as always ladies!

#15 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
        • 61 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

Bumping this old thread even though its title doesn't directly apply, because the one thread I found that did directly apply was closed with a moderator admonition to not start new threads when old ones apply (and then that person was pointed to this thread?). My problem is the opposite, I want to get subscription notices. Until recently, I received one every day (or close enough) on the Moon Palace 2012 thread, which is how my subscription was set up. But now, I only get updates every now and then, which makes it harder to stay up to date on the thread. It'd be one thing if I was getting no updates, it's almost weirder that I am set up for daily updates but just don't get them every day. Any ideas?

#16 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Interesting issue.  How long do you go without getting any updates when there are new posts in the thread?  I'm wondering if there is a time cutoff for the daily updates, like are you only receiving them 1-2 days after the last update, or is the delay longer then that?

#17 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:31 AM

also, have you double checked that your subscription settings havent changed? sometimes glitches can happen, maybe during an upgrade for example, and your settings may need to be "reset." ??? just an idea...

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

i will say, my subscriptions changed recently too, even though i didn't make any changes.  i get some, but not others.  i'll bring it up with administration.

#19 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
              • 61 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:46 AM

also, have you double checked that your subscription settings havent changed? sometimes glitches can happen, maybe during an upgrade for example, and your settings may need to be "reset." ??? just an idea...

I checked, still says daily. And for the Moon Palace 2012 thread, which has posts pretty much every day, I got updates on 3/2, 2/25, 2/24, 2/18, 2/14, and it was daily before then (so the change happened right around there, FWIW).

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

sometimes you need to "toggle" the subscriptions...to sort of turn them back on...

here is the "Subscription Tutorial" that might help...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users