Best Place to buy Ribbon

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:14 PM

Hey ladies!

I am looking at ordering ribbon for decorating for the wedding/reception. Any recommendations on where to buy them? Our Michaels here sucks pretty bad, so they are useless.

Any help will greatly be appreciated.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:26 PM

I bought ribbon for some favors here and was pleased with product/price and service, but unfortunately it looks like she isn't selling right now:

hair bows items - Get great deals on hairbow, hair bow makers items on eBay Stores!

Check ebay and etsy, you could save some money and get a better selection.

#3 mexico102

mexico102
      • 300 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

I bought a ton of ribbon on Friday on a site called theribbonretreatwholesale.com I haven't rec'd it yet but they had tons of color and types. Michaels had absolute crap here too---found one spool of fushia, not even the right width.

#4 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
        • 153 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mexico102
          I bought a ton of ribbon on Friday on a site called theribbonretreatwholesale.com I haven't rec'd it yet but they had tons of color and types. Michaels had absolute crap here too---found one spool of fushia, not even the right width.
          I am doing fuchsia as well, so this will help out a lot. Please let me know how they are when you get them in.

#5 mexico102

mexico102
          • 300 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:28 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LowcountryGirl
            I am doing fuchsia as well, so this will help out a lot. Please let me know how they are when you get them in.
            they didn't have "fuschia" but I ordered "hot pink" and "creamsicle" should have them by the end of the week. Definately let you know!

#6 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
            • 276 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:55 AM

I've bought ribbon from theribbonspot.com before for craft projects. They have a good selection.

#7 Jenny310

Jenny310
              • 245 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:30 AM

I bought my ribbon from parpermart and am very pleased with it. THey have a lot of differnt sizes and colors to choose from.

#8 mexico102

mexico102
                • 300 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mexico102
                  got the ribbon today! Colors are perfect and quality good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users