Where did you buy your invites?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 blckrevpower

• 572 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

I did my own stds and plan to do my own invites as well. i was going to hire someone but it just costs too much.
    vista print is good too. i used them for my postcards . . .
    "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#12 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:57 AM

I got my STDs from weddingpaperdivas.com but I used the Aerialist Press - Affordable Letterpress Wedding Invitations - San Francisco Bay Area, Berkeley for my invitations cause I wanted letter pressed invitations. I can't say enough good things about Alexandra and Craig at the aerialistpress they are young and hip and just a pleasure to work with. They have a great turnaround time and they are prompt at getting back to you. I found them to be reasonable but I am not sure what your budget is. I have also heard that luckypress on etsy is quite reasonable and does wonderful work. Good luck!

#13 teshy1

• 162 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:49 PM

I went with Wedding Paper Divas (weddingpaperdivas.com) for our invitations. I was very happy with the quality and found the price to be reasonable. I'd thought about DIY invitations, but decided I didn't need the stress of all the extra work to put them together.
        If you create an account on the Wedding Paper Divas website, you'll also have access to coupon codes for discounts. I wound up getting free shipping.

#14 theend903

• 173 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

I ordered my invitations from Zazzle.com. I sent them out a couple of weeks ago and everyone loved them. They were reasonably priced also.

#15 LowcountryGirl

• 153 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

123print is a good places as well as vistaprint and you get your envelopes included.

#16 MysTea

• 559 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

I ordered mine from davids bridal also...had a coupon.. tee hee hee

Elegant Tradition - Bright White / Personalized Vellum Invitation | Invitations By David's Bridal

It was black ribbon with pink lettering on the overlay....Cute and Simple with the Black interior envelope
              **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#17 pbjwed

• 389 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:45 PM

Ok So I am going with Vista Print but I had someone on Esty design them.... Should I go to Lettepress on Esty and see what there prices are? I want the best quality print of our own design.. anyone use Vista yet? What did you think??

#18 pbjwed

• 389 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:47 PM

BTW I only need 50 wedding invites/50 welcome white party invite ... w envelopes no rsvp since I already know who will be attending... we used Paperless Post but wanted to send a hard copy as well!!!!! HELP!

#19 Mellyrox

• 161 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:53 PM

I checked out Weddingpaperdivas and found my invite! It is exactly my colours and I wouldn't change a thing!

This is why I love this forum. Thanks guys!!!
                    Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

#20 hunniebee724

• 340 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:56 PM

I used VistaPrint and thought they came out great, but I didn't put a design or anything on them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users