Sign in to follow this  
Boogies

DJ in Cabos???

We are getting married in Riu Palace Cabos. We are looking for a good DJ. Does anybody know of one or have used one?

We also have a friend that will come if we cant find a DJ but now the problem would be where to rent the equipments! Can anyone help??

Thanks!

if you are getting married at riu palace you may want to see what vendors they will allow on the resort as they have a strict outside vendor policy.

thanks liljuicy! ive read from other brides that liked his work too. i saw his website but i dont see prices. how much does he charge?

tammy- they told me i can have a dj of my choice and im saving that email for backup!

=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kclyburn View Post
Joaquin is who I am working with. He has been great and worked me some great deals! Here is his email: joaquin@pacificsound.com.mx
Thanks!!! I emailed him and he was quick to respond. Hopefully we can rent some equipments from him. If not, what are his rates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogies View Post
Thanks!!! I emailed him and he was quick to respond. Hopefully we can rent some equipments from him. If not, what are his rates?
I believe for 4 hours of DJ services, plus equipment for the ceremony he is charging about $1000.00...maybe $1200.00

I think it was about 200 per hour for DJ services. We got a package deal so it was less because he also played guitar during our ceremony and provided sound systems and lighting. Hope it helps!