Photo

DJ in Cabos???

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Boogies

Boogies
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:16 AM

We are getting married in Riu Palace Cabos. We are looking for a good DJ. Does anybody know of one or have used one?

We also have a friend that will come if we cant find a DJ but now the problem would be where to rent the equipments! Can anyone help??

Thanks!

#2 kclyburn

kclyburn
    • 153 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:15 PM

I am using Pacific Sound. I have heard great things and he has been very easy to work with.

#3 Boogies

Boogies
      • 20 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

Thanks for your reply! Who did you speak with and
        how do i contact them? Do they have a website?

#4 liljuicy

liljuicy
        • 30 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:40 PM

DJ Mijares was a great DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago, we loved him! Here is his email: djmijaress@prodigy.net.mx

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

if you are getting married at riu palace you may want to see what vendors they will allow on the resort as they have a strict outside vendor policy.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Boogies

Boogies
          • 20 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:58 PM

thanks liljuicy! ive read from other brides that liked his work too. i saw his website but i dont see prices. how much does he charge?

tammy- they told me i can have a dj of my choice and im saving that email for backup!
            =)

#7 kclyburn

kclyburn
            • 153 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:10 PM

Joaquin is who I am working with. He has been great and worked me some great deals! Here is his email: joaquin@pacificsound.com.mx

#8 Boogies

Boogies
              • 20 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kclyburn
                Joaquin is who I am working with. He has been great and worked me some great deals! Here is his email: joaquin@pacificsound.com.mx
                Thanks!!! I emailed him and he was quick to respond. Hopefully we can rent some equipments from him. If not, what are his rates?

#9 kclyburn

kclyburn
                • 153 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Boogies
                  Thanks!!! I emailed him and he was quick to respond. Hopefully we can rent some equipments from him. If not, what are his rates?
                  I believe for 4 hours of DJ services, plus equipment for the ceremony he is charging about $1000.00...maybe $1200.00

#10 liljuicy

liljuicy
                  • 30 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:15 AM

I think it was about 200 per hour for DJ services. We got a package deal so it was less because he also played guitar during our ceremony and provided sound systems and lighting. Hope it helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users