Photo

Vancouver Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#41 Princess J

Princess J
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

Thanks for the tips, just went to Brentwood mall and they have a Bryans (not Bryan's Bridal) where we got bridesmaid dresses in coral and hot pink for $85, they also give a 10% discount if you buy in multiples (we bought 5). I love them!
    50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#42 Simistar

Simistar
    • 645 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:42 AM

Crap -- have totally missed out on this thread!:-)
      I'm old and married now and don't get on here as often as I'd like:-)

On another thread a few of us were talking about meeting up a while ago...
      Then life got in the way:-) I HATE that:-)

Anywaaay, just throwing the idea out there...which I did on the other thread...and hopefully i can lasso some of the other Mrs. on here who are from Vancouver...but I'd love to have y'all over to my place (it's in Vancouver, near Granville Island) for drinks and appies!

The only thing is, I'm in LA until probably mid-September, so can't so it til then...but figure that's enough time to get the word out and see if anyone's interested:-)

So, if you're interested, lemme know!

#43 mexicanlily

mexicanlily
      • 56 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:18 AM

I live in Vancouver, and I would love to get together with some other brides. :)

#44 jackie_c

jackie_c
        • 431 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:04 PM

Afternoon Vancouver brides!

Just wanted to share the awesome groupon deal with you girls for today.  The deal has to be bought before midnight, but doesn't expire for a year.

It's $59 for a 1 hour photo shoot in Vancouver, N. Van or W. Van, with 15 low-res images on CD and 5 - 8"x10'" Images (valued at $400).

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1901075

If anyone needs to do engagement photos or a boudoir shot this might be great for them, it's such a good deal! You can upgrade to high res photos for $225.

#45 Dilara

Dilara
          • 233 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:09 PM

I just stumbled upon this today! I'm from Vancouver as well and would love to meet up with fellow Vancity brides. I see that there's already been a meet-up but maybe we can arrange for another one soon?

#46 beaz2be

beaz2be
            • 256 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Dilara 

I just stumbled upon this today! I'm from Vancouver as well and would love to meet up with fellow Vancity brides. I see that there's already been a meet-up but maybe we can arrange for another one soon?

I think another meet up sounds like a great idea.  I personally will be away for most of this month but would totally be interested in early September if someone sets some plans in motion

#47 TA Becky

TA Becky
              • 68 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:21 AM

Hey Ladies :)

I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with everyone as well. Would be nice to hear your feedback on why you chose the resorts you're having your Wedding at and just get to know everyone.

Keep me in the loop!!

#48 Dilara

Dilara
                • 233 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:50 PM

Cool! Why don't we try doing one for mid-September? Hopefully everyone's crazy summers will be done by then and we can set something up over coffee or drinks. Sound good?

#49 TA Becky

TA Becky
                  • 68 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

Sounds good to me! I live in the Woodwards building in Gastown and we have a really cool meeting room upstairs, and also a super nice rooftop patio with lots of lounge chairs. Might be fun to try and meet there as long as there's not a ton of us :)

#50 luna1923

luna1923
                    • 40 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:48 PM

Hey gals,

Fellow Vancouver bride (to be).  Wedding on Nov 16/10 at Royal Playa del Carmen.  Would love some helpful tips/deals, good CAD websites, etc. 

Would love to be part of the Sept meet!

Cheers!

Luna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users