Seller review: bridetobe1515

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Eliana

• 676 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:35 AM

Hello all! I just wanted to share my feedback after purchasing a dress from bridetobe1515. The experience was excellent!!!! Bridetobe1515 was amazing communicating with me, she sent me the pay pal information as soon as we agreed on the price for the dress on a Saturday morning. She promised the dress will be shipped the Monday right after the weekend were I purchased the dress and she did send the dress on that same Monday.
    At the same time, when I received my dress a week exactly after the dress was shipped to my attention, I found the item to be in perfect condition, exactly as drescribed by bridetobe1515. Therefore, if you want to purchase some items from her, I wouldn't worry as she will do exactly as she promise.
    bridetobe1515 thank you for my great dress!

#2 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:10 AM

That's great. So glad you had a good experience and that you love the dress
      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#3 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:19 AM

Awesome News! Glad you are happy with your dress!

#4 kriztie707

• 196 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:03 AM

So glad you had a great experience and love the dress!

#5 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:48 AM

Awww thats so nice of you to post this review!! Congrats on finding a great seller and a great dress!!
            He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#6 JENISE

• 652 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:55 AM

I'm so jealous you got that dress. I'm dying to see it on you. Email me a pic when you can! Congrats! Glad it all worked out great for you.

#7 BeachBrideSoon

• 193 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:54 PM

That is really nice you posted this!! Glad to hear you like your dress!!!

#8 sap

• 217 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

That's great! Let's see a pic! :)

#9 punkie569

• 255 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

It's always nice to see postive reviews. Thanks for letting us know and glad you had such a good experience. Enjoy your dress!
                    Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users