Jump to content

Photo

maracas w/Mexico design~wonderful customer service & cheap!!!


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 jszy10

jszy10
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,192 posts

    Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

    thank you SO much for sharing!!! I was thinking about waiting to buy my maracas until I got to the resort, but they have my colors!! (orange and yellow) I'm going to email them too!

    #32 BecaJ

    BecaJ
    • Newbie
    • 75 posts

      Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:48 PM

      If any UK brides are interested they said they would charge 33 dollars (about £21) to ship about 10 maracas to my address (London) x

      #33 jszy10

      jszy10
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,192 posts

        Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:17 PM

        Ok, wierd question maybe....If you are giving maracas, are you giving every person a pair? Would it be wierd to put 1 maraca at each person's plate for when they arrive at dinner, or should it be a pair?

        #34 lisadias

        lisadias
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,116 posts

          Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by beaz2be
          I was JUST going to ask if anyone knew if they'd ship to Canada. Could you let me know once you have an answer to this? You could PM me - or I'll just check back here.

          These seem so great! and I love that you can order in the specific colors!
          Hi there

          They do ship to canada via UPS for 18.77$ us i believe and that was for 13 pairs BUT here is the catch!!!! Because the cost is over 20$ canadian you get charged total about another 22$ in customs and brokerage fees. If you order is less than 20$ canadian there are no extra charges is what i was told by ups in the us and ups in canada. My total order was about 26$ for the maracas and about 40$ for the shipping costs which only works out to about 2.50 a maraca which still isn't bad so i am considering it still but i may ship to a friend who is coming in florida for only 10.55$ on top of the 26$ for the maracas. Hope this helps!

          #35 thatgirl913

          thatgirl913
          • Newbie
          • 27 posts

            Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:31 PM

            Thank you for these. I just ordered 40 sets!

            #36 beaz2be

            beaz2be
            • Jr. Member
            • 256 posts

              Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by lisadias
              Hi there

              They do ship to canada via UPS for 18.77$ us i believe and that was for 13 pairs BUT here is the catch!!!! Because the cost is over 20$ canadian you get charged total about another 22$ in customs and brokerage fees. If you order is less than 20$ canadian there are no extra charges is what i was told by ups in the us and ups in canada. My total order was about 26$ for the maracas and about 40$ for the shipping costs which only works out to about 2.50 a maraca which still isn't bad so i am considering it still but i may ship to a friend who is coming in florida for only 10.55$ on top of the 26$ for the maracas. Hope this helps!
              SOO helpful! Thank you so much. I'm thinking I'll get them shipped to FILs in New Jersey and either pick them up when we next go to visit or have them bring them straight to the resort.

              So appreciated

              #37 lisadias

              lisadias
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,116 posts

                Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:51 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by beaz2be
                SOO helpful! Thank you so much. I'm thinking I'll get them shipped to FILs in New Jersey and either pick them up when we next go to visit or have them bring them straight to the resort.

                So appreciated
                No problem!

                #38 Tissey

                Tissey
                • Jr. Member
                • 172 posts

                  Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

                  Has anyone bought the pink and orange ones? I think I want some but I'm not sure if the pink will be bright enough.

                  #39 lisadias

                  lisadias
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,116 posts

                    Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tissey
                    Has anyone bought the pink and orange ones? I think I want some but I'm not sure if the pink will be bright enough.
                    They have such great service that when I called and asked about the blue ones, the rep actually took pictures with her cell phone and emailed them to me cause she said they weren't really turquoise like everyone was calling them so i would call and speak with someone there and you may get your answer.

                    #40 carolina24

                    carolina24
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,573 posts

                      Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:52 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jszy10
                      Ok, wierd question maybe....If you are giving maracas, are you giving every person a pair? Would it be wierd to put 1 maraca at each person's plate for when they arrive at dinner, or should it be a pair?
                      i'm doing one per person




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users