Addicted to BDW

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

OH WOW!!! AnnR 3 years congrats! But thanks cause I see your work around the forum and we're all glad you stuck around cause you put stuff in order. I wanna know when there will be an App. I remember when I first started and I saw all the posts that said 1000+ and I was like wow, I don't think I could ever find that many things to talk about on here.....yeah right! Check me out now....I can't stop finding great threads and asking questions or commenting....case in point.....arrrrggggh!! I am so addicted. Lol!

#32 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:42 PM

I know, right? And now many of the girls that got married at the same as me are now also having kids, so we're going through that together as well. It's so much fun!

#33 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:40 PM

I hope I'm still around in 3 years!!!! I have been going nutty because I just started a new job this week and I've had ZERO time for BDW during the day!!!! ARGH! Hopefully that changes after things settle down at work!
        Loving married life! <3

#34 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:15 PM

You are definitely not alone at all. On days when I am super busy and can't get in front of the computer, I go through withdrawal!
          BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#35 LRohr

• 17 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:18 PM

Yes it is very addictive! I'm just so excited for our wedding and I get such good ideas from everyone who shares the same excitement......thanks ladies!

#36 rosieposie

• 649 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:42 PM

i'm getting more and more addicted to coming on here....i just spent most of my lunch hour search through the forum for answers to my questions

#37 LChavez

• 159 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:27 PM

When I don't get a response from the vendors or my WC and I need a "fix," I come on here, just to browse!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users