future cruise ship bride

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 skadow

• Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

Hi! and Welcome, I am not a cruiseship bride ...but i can give great feedback on Invites! =) Enjoy your planning!

#12 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:31 AM

Hi Jenn,
    Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#13 Mrs.B

• 455 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by punchbuggiejen
      Thanks everyone!

Mrs B I am looking to do the same except I am more interested in Cozumel. I saw some photos online for Mr Sanchos beach club and the floral arch/alter looks amazing. I saw it and fell in love. They can also do a reception with food drinks a tent dance floor dj and decorations for un 10,000. Although I am %100 sold on this yet.

Im sure your place is just as beautiful! I cant wait to see it. what cruise line will you be taking?

Is there anyone else out there that has used cozumel wedding planner??

Hey Jenn,

Wow, all that for under 10,000! That is great. I am cruising with Carnival. I love Carnival! It is truly the fun ship. This will be my 9th or 10th cruise with them. I would highly recommend them especially if your guest are mostly age 50 and younger.

#14 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#15 mnmcutienyc

• 9 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:30 PM

I, myself am still in the process of figuring out how to go about doing a cruise wedding for the end of April 2011. I don't intend on getting married aboard the (Carnival Miracle) ship; instead I plan on having the ceremony on the island of St Thomas which looks just so beautiful. I have been reading so many of these forums for advice and ideas on whether or not to book the actual cruise and all the formalities directly with the cruise line, find a TA or go off on my own and find a vendor from the island which might end up being cheaper and more customized. I have sailed with Carnival 3x already and have been pleased each time.

#16 bigboponthebeach

• 456 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:56 AM

Welcome and Congrats!!!! You will find this site to be a wealth of information! It is the best thing I have stumbled upon thus far, but beware it is addictive!!! LOL

Happy Planning!!!

#17 asheeki

• 63 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

Hi everyone I am leaning towards a cruise wedding as well lokking at hotels it will all come down to the budget at the end but definately Jamaica Montego Bay at the hotel of my choice. anyone getiing married in montego bay or jamaica later this year or next year?

#18 snow88

• 181 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs.B 

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! I am not an actual cruise bride, but I am cruising to my wedding destination. I will be cruising to Jamaica and getting married at Coyaba Gardens. Happy Planning!

How was your wedding @ Coyaba Gardens?

#19 asheeki

• 63 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:10 PM

Anyone getting married in Montego Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users