future cruise ship bride

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 punchbuggiejen

• 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

Hi all!

Just wanted to say hello!

I am looking to have my wedding on a cruise ship this coming December. I am trying to choose between Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. any other future cruise ship brides out there?

#2 margin123

• 204 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

Welcome to the forum!

#3 Banana11

• VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

Welcome to the best forum on the planet :)!!! I was married during a RCCL cruise and had a wonderful time! LOVE RCCL!!!

Happy planning!

#4 LA923

• 200 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hi Jenn, congratulations and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find other cruise ship brides on here.

#5 Mrs.B

• 455 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:21 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! I am not an actual cruise bride, but I am cruising to my wedding destination. I will be cruising to Jamaica and getting married at Coyaba Gardens. Happy Planning!

#6 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:25 AM

Hi Jenn those are both two great cruiselines so I am sure whichever you choose your event will be beautiful. I like them both but I have only cruised on celebrity once. I have cruised on RCCL several times. Good luck with your decision and happy planning!

#7 martin

• 343 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:55 AM

Dear Jean welcome to the forum and happy and happy planning i think cozumel or playa del carmen is a great place to get married and you can plan your wedding while you are on the cruise.

#8 A_J_Mitchell

• 252 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:15 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum..

#9 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:42 AM

Hey Jenn, congrats on the engagement. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and can definitely help you come to a decision. Also you can check out Cruise Reviews, Cruise Deals and Cruises - Cruise Critic, they have lots of reviews and comparisons on ship lines. Good luck and happy planning!
                    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#10 punchbuggiejen

• 5 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

Thanks everyone!

Mrs B I am looking to do the same except I am more interested in Cozumel. I saw some photos online for Mr Sanchos beach club and the floral arch/alter looks amazing. I saw it and fell in love. They can also do a reception with food drinks a tent dance floor dj and decorations for un 10,000. Although I am %100 sold on this yet.

Im sure your place is just as beautiful! I cant wait to see it. what cruise line will you be taking?

Is there anyone else out there that has used cozumel wedding planner??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users