• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

Our welcome dinner was at Si Senor and it was AMAZING! It is not on the water, but a cute little cobble stone street, and it is decorated so cool. Food and entertainment awesome!!!!

#22 farrahla

farrahla
    • 58 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:42 PM

Restaurant Trio is catering my wedding. It is an excellent restaurant also. I am pretty sure they are opened at that time. Also Cafe De Artistes is always so romantic. If you want something a little cheaper go to La Palapa, River Cafe, or a new restaurant called Amapas Sunset. That is where we are doing our rehearsal dinner. We go to PV every year. Good Luck!!!

#23 Ckrn80

Ckrn80
      • 39 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

Hi girls, I am also looking for a place to have my rehearsal dinner. I have found two places that I am very interested in. La VistaGrill and El Panaroma. They are both set up high in town and the views are suppose to be the best in all of vallarta. Does anyone know any info or been to either of these places.
        Christin

#24 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
        • 1,574 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ckrn80
          Hi girls, I am also looking for a place to have my rehearsal dinner. I have found two places that I am very interested in. La VistaGrill and El Panaroma. They are both set up high in town and the views are suppose to be the best in all of vallarta. Does anyone know any info or been to either of these places.
          Christin
          I remember visiting Vista Grill a while back and thought it was a really nice place but I'm pretty sure that NOTHING in Vallarta will beat the view from El Panaroma - it is by far the highest restaurant in Vallarta - I haven't been up there (it's too $$$ but have heard it's amazing (the view!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users