Photo

Three Countries to choose from!!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 besos&lace

besos&lace
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:32 PM

Wow great to hear from you all!! This is great!! We love Australia though we have alot more people that would have to travel, so thought Mexico and canada were nice and close for them. I have been to mazatlan a couple of time sbut didnt really check out any hotels or venues for weddings at all. I really liked the look of the new Crowne plaza but didnt know much about it but have seen alot of posts on torres. I am just worried about the blood test! Mrs Price do you have a package or someone organising all this for you?

Bpink you will love aus!! When you decide to come let me know and I can give you some cool places to see and things to do! congrats on your wedding too!

How long ago did you have to book to get your dates?

#12 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
    • 1,213 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:10 AM

Welcome to the forum! If you're getting married outside of Australia, I'd vote Mexico!

If you're concerned about the blood test, you can have a secret legal ceremony at home before the wedding abroad...lots of couples do it that way.

#13 cross

cross
      • 198 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

Congrats & welcome!

#14 Mrs Price 2010

Mrs Price 2010
        • 74 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by besos&lace
          I am just worried about the blood test! Mrs Price do you have a package or someone organising all this for you?

How long ago did you have to book to get your dates?
          I'm booking through a TA in the UK, and the hotel has a WC so they do the hard work! They have assured me that blood test is fine, nothing to worry about. I see it as a small price to pay for such a beautiful location!
          I booked and then 6weeks we had our date confirmed.

Just keep in mind to leave plenty of time to get all the legal paper sorted!

Let us know what you decide

#15 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
          • 938 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:10 PM

Hi

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with all your planning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users