Photo

Crest 3D Whitening Really Works!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

For those of you who want a whiter brighter smile, I totally recommend this!!!
    I saw their commercial where the bride is in her dress and notices her veil is whiter than her smile... and I was like, "GASP! that's me too!!! oh noo!"

So I went out and bought a box and within 3 days you can see a difference!!!
    After 1-2 weeks people starting commenting on my smile asking if I had whitened them!!!
    I would wear them for 30-45mins Mon-Fri and take a break on weekends. (Because they make my teeth a little sensitive)

I also use the Listerine Whitening Rinse.

And sometimes it would burn my gums a little if I flossed too rough. But it goes away.

Hope this helps! I think you can download a coupon online.
    Now I use their toothepaste and will use a second trial 1 month before the wedding.

GL!

#2 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

WOW AWESOME TO KNOW!!! I've been looking for this as well and it is great to know that it works!!1 thank youuu

#3 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
      • Banned
      • 206 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

ooh good to know. I tried the strips waaaay back in the day when they first came out and was not a fan but I'm willing to give them a try again!
        ~~ Lea ~~
        January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
        (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#4 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
        • 914 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mrs*j*2011
          ooh good to know. I tried the strips waaaay back in the day when they first came out and was not a fan but I'm willing to give them a try again!
          The new professional effects ones are AMAZINGLY better than the original ones. Definitely try them. I'd recommend them to anyone.

#5 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:36 PM

thanks I have wanted to try this but didnt know for sure. Thanks for sharing
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 ~Angela~

~Angela~
            • 4,172 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

I had Zoom done 2 summers ago, but I feel like it hasn't lasted (mostly because I suck at the upkeep!). Is there anyone here in the dental profession here who can say it'd be safe for me to do the Crest WhiteStrips again before my wedding? I am pretty sure they'll make my teeth super sensitive, which I hate, but I am willing to do it for a bright smile at my wedding!

#7 Mrs.B

Mrs.B
              • 455 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

Good to know! Thanks for sharing.

#8 Mrs Price 2010

Mrs Price 2010
                • 74 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:49 AM

Have been looking into teeth whitening for the last few weeks - thanks for sharing, will be see if they sell in the UK!

#9 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                  • 829 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

Angela - FI was hesitant to use the strips before the wedding, and wanted to consult with his dentist first. He asked about getting 1) the bleach the dentist does on your teeth, 2) whitening from one the professional teeth whitening places or 3) using crest white stripes.

The dentist actually recommended the Crest white strips because he says if you teeth start to become sensitive you can stop them right away, whereas the bleach and professional places do it so intensely, and once it's done the sensitivity is already there!
                    I was so relieved that the dentist actually recommended us to try that first! We haven't yet, but plan to within the next few weeks!
                    Hope that helps!

#10 JanineA

JanineA
                    • 2,482 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:49 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~Angela~
                      I had Zoom done 2 summers ago, but I feel like it hasn't lasted (mostly because I suck at the upkeep!). Is there anyone here in the dental profession here who can say it'd be safe for me to do the Crest WhiteStrips again before my wedding? I am pretty sure they'll make my teeth super sensitive, which I hate, but I am willing to do it for a bright smile at my wedding!
                      I just went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning and I asked if I could do anything to whiten my teeth leading up to the wedding. I know I couldn't do the zoom again cause I did it last year (though I was secretly praying I could...it got my teeth so white). My dentist actually recommended the crest 3D white strips and I said to him "no I want to use what you use" (he has handsome white teeth...I mean he smiles and you literally think wow gorgeous smile) he pushes himself over to his case and low and behold pulls out the container of it. So guess what I did right after leaving the dentist office.....I went and got myself the Crest 3D whitestrips!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users