Photo

**Jackets for Boarding Pass Invitations**

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 katelynn

katelynn
  • 414 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

If anyone has a template for a boarding pass invitation that they could send to me it would great!

My printer was going to charge us $389 for 60 so I decided to do it myself.

Preferably I am looking for one with two pockets but anything at this point would be sooo helpful!!

Thanks!
    Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#2 AishaB

AishaB
    • 2,350 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

There are a lot of templates on here for the boarding pass, just do a search and you should find them easily. If not, then you can always check out Aylee's website, she has the design on there. Here is the link:

Aylee's Templates

Hope this helps
      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#3 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
      • 401 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

Hi there, anything to help out a fellow Ontario bride! PM me your email address and I will email you the boarding pass invite that I did (using a template I found on here) I tweaked and tweaked and it turned out amazing.

Just a note though, I did end up saving it as a PDF file and taking it on a cd into Staples to get them printed on the laser printer. It made a world of difference between the laser and my inkjet at home printer. The printing costs were minimal, only around 50 cents a sheet I think, plus a one time fee of $6.00 to use the document (a Rip fee they called it)

It is a Microsoft Word document and I also have a ticket jacket template in Power point.
        Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#4 Kimmysals

Kimmysals
        • 240 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AlexsBride
          Hi there, anything to help out a fellow Ontario bride! PM me your email address and I will email you the boarding pass invite that I did (using a template I found on here) I tweaked and tweaked and it turned out amazing.

Just a note though, I did end up saving it as a PDF file and taking it on a cd into Staples to get them printed on the laser printer. It made a world of difference between the laser and my inkjet at home printer. The printing costs were minimal, only around 50 cents a sheet I think, plus a one time fee of $6.00 to use the document (a Rip fee they called it)

It is a Microsoft Word document and I also have a ticket jacket template in Power point.
          Hi AlexsBride. Can you please also e-mail me a jacket template? I can use both the Word and Powerpoint. Thanks!
          kimberlysalomon@yahoo.com

#5 penaalba1

penaalba1
          • Site Supporter
          • 46 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:45 AM

Hi AlexsBride.

Can you please also e-mail me a jacket template? I can use both the Word and Powerpoint. I am also doing boarding passes invitations for my wedding next yr in ROR Jamaica.

THanks I would really appreciate it! penaalba@aol.com

#6 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
            • 401 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

The template for my invitations and my ticket jacket can both be found on page 3 in my thread "Finally Finished-My Boarding Pass Invites" in this section of the forum. Hope they help you out.
              Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#7 Kimmysals

Kimmysals
              • 240 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AlexsBride
                The template for my invitations and my ticket jacket can both be found on page 3 in my thread "Finally Finished-My Boarding Pass Invites" in this section of the forum. Hope they help you out.
                Thank you!!

#8 Magdaqo

Magdaqo
                • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

Hi Alex!

What a awesome idea, I was wondering if you can send me the templates..You are a genius ..

Thank you

Magda

Oliveiramagda@yahoo.com

#9 katelynn

katelynn
                  • 414 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:48 PM

I have one too if you want, you can email me at 005.JPG

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#10 mistibuard

mistibuard
                    • 444 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:58 PM

Thanks for sharing AlexsBride! Thus far, yours has definitely been the easiest for someone like me.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users