Photo

Davids bridal guava chair sashes

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#11 couchkristen1

couchkristen1
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

For decorations i had a cherry blossom theme. I alternated centerpieces. I used lots of branches and had Japanese lanterns in ivory on the ceilings. My cake was cherry blossom themed as well. I hope this and the picture helps. I made my own bouquets also..

#12 swinkiemom

swinkiemom
    • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:54 AM

My daughter has chosen Guava Dresses from David's Bridal and I would like to do the chairs like you have in the pic. Do you still have the chair sashes? Are they for sale? Did you rent the white chair covers?

Thanks

#13 couchkristen1

couchkristen1
      • 19 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by swinkiemom 

My daughter has chosen Guava Dresses from David's Bridal and I would like to do the chairs like you have in the pic. Do you still have the chair sashes? Are they for sale? Did you rent the white chair covers?

Thanks

I have 100 chair sashes and they are all still for sale. I intended on selling them for 1.00 each plus shipping (which is not much, they are so light weight) or $75.00 for all of them (free shipping if you buy all of them). I have a friend who is a wedding planner and she let me use her chair covers. I did some price comparison though and you can almost buy chair covers for the cost to rent them. Depending on where you are located my friend may let you rent from her. Let me know if you are interested! You can also email me at couchkristen1@gmail.com

#14 kbosco

kbosco
        • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:25 AM

Does any newbies have guava chair sashes for sale? I need 145 of them. 

#15 brichards

brichards
          • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:56 AM

I have 100 of them that I just bought.  I was looking for more of a pink/ coral color.  They are the guava color.  I took one out of the package to check the color, so they are brand new.  I would sell them for $80 + $15 shipping.  I bought them for $100 + shipping.  Let me know if you are interested.  brichards2572@gmail.com

#16 brichards

brichards
            • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:20 PM

I have 100 guava chair sashes that I just bought.  I am looking more for a pinky coral color, so am wanting to sell these.  They are brand new still in the packaging except for one sash that I took out to check the color.  I paid $100 + $15 shipping.  I will sell them for $90 + $15 shipping.  Let me know if you are interested.

#17 Tina5978

Tina5978
              • 231 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:28 PM

brichards do you still have the sashes?  Do you have a picture of them?

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#18 EmmerZ

EmmerZ
                • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:17 PM

CouchKristen, where did you buy your chair sashes???  I would like to get 200 of them! Your reception decor was very pretty!

#19 couchkristen1

couchkristen1
                  • 19 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:51 PM

Ebay is where I ordered mine. Search on Ebay for guava chair sash and they come right up. Mine were organza instead of satin.

#20 shelbykirts

shelbykirts
                    • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

How did you make those balls for decorations, And the sash u put two colors together, Which ones? I am doing a guava wedding and its hard to find things to go with it. If you couls plz help me that would be great thanks shelby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users