Photo

Davids bridal guava chair sashes

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
  • 248 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:10 PM

I am having trouble with chair sashes to match the color guava. I know this is a new color for Davids bridal which is why I'm asking those brides that used this color where and what color chair dashes did you get?

#2 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
    • 1,114 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

There is this website that match their colors to Davids Bridal
      Wedding Chair Covers | Wholesale Wedding Chair Covers

But they don't have guava on their list. Maybe you can contact them and ask for it?
      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
      Non-Pro Pics:
      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#3 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
      • 248 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:25 PM

Thanks I tried them they said that they wont have them until mid June which will be too late for me! Thanks anyways!

#4 Leigh17

Leigh17
        • 339 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

I ordered Organza Sashes in Coral from this site 8x108 Organza Sash - Coral50506(10pcs/pk)
          to match DB's guava. I think they look really good, but I don't have a guava dress at my house to compare it to (just my memory & the DB catalogue). I'm going to DB in the hour for my final dress fitting. I'll bring along my chair sash & let you know how it looks.

oops...I just looked at the wedding linens website again and Coral is out of stock. But if it matches, maybe you can contact them & see when they expect to have more in stock. They do have the angle ended one in stock though & they have other coral products as well.

In searching the internet, I've found that coral rose (& sometimes coral) seem to be the best color matches for guava. I ordered some coral rose thin organza ribbon from an ebay vendor & it's the same color as the chair sashes.

I'll let you know how the sashes match after my fitting.

#5 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
          • 248 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

I know they are sold out! I was so upset cause they are on sale, its a really good price, they dont have a phone number so im waiting on thier email. Thanks, Ill wait to hear from you!!!!

#6 Leigh17

Leigh17
            • 339 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:03 PM

Good news is they match perfectly! Hopefully they'll restock in time for you. Good luck.

#7 quini2

quini2
              • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:12 PM

So what did you end up doing for the the quava color? I have guava dresses also and I am having the worst luck finding guava!! Its driving me crazy!

#8 couchkristen1

couchkristen1
                • 19 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:34 AM

Not sure if you are still looking for sashes but I have 100 Guava chair sashes. 

#9 jounderw

jounderw
                  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

Guava is the color that we chose for our destination wedding coming up next June. We still have not ordered the chair sashes yet for it, but I think that I would like to see the guava color on the chairs as well. I would love to see a picture of someone that has used Guava throughout the reception decorations.

#10 couchkristen1

couchkristen1
                    • 19 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:25 AM

Here is how mine looked up against the chairs with the guava dresses! 

59375_1186634083080_1745141978_338948_6536208_n.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users