Photo

First wedding related nightmare...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 AishaB

AishaB
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:56 PM

Woke up at 4 am cause I was having a nightmare about the wedding. It was the day and the time and nothing was planned, nothing was done. I was at a friend's home trying to get everything together at 3pm and that was the time the wedding was supposed to begin. It was a disaster! I woke myself up cause I couldn't take it anymore!

LOL! I'm over a year off and I am already obsessing. There goes my Type A personality in gear!
    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#2 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
    • 320 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

hahaha I had a similar dream, and I am also a year off :) Hopefully that makes you feel better. I got up the next morning and made a list and I set a goal everyday, seems to have stopped the dreams. Reminded me of the math test dream... never went to class, never studied and now I need to pass the exam.
      Now the dreams have changed to me being pregnant...not sure which is worst, lol

#3 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
      • 997 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

Just some hopeful thoughts to think about...I used to have those dreams/nightmares. They would mostly be able me not being ready and having to throw my hair up in a ponytail...these happened frequently about 9 months out! Now that I'm within 2 months and really planned I don't have them anymore (I'm knocking on wood as I write this!) Use checklists and get on top of things and hopefully these nightmares will go away for you! :)

#4 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
        • 653 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

Ahhh yes... I remember those... they were awful!

#5 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:02 PM

LOL! The mind is truly a funny thing...

#6 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
            • 451 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:41 PM

Haha I just had a similar one a couple nights ago.. We were in Mexico but I forgot to meet with the wedding coordinators at the resort but didn't realize it until 2 hrs before the ceremony was suppose to be. I was in wedding dress and all but realized the wedding was canceled since we hadn't met with them. Then following many other events in the dream, I ended up being on the run from the Mexican police, lol.

Paperbagprincess- thats a good idea, I will have to start setting goals to get some more stuff done to avoid these dreams :)

#7 josietoms

josietoms
              • 765 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:41 AM

It sounds like this is more common that we thought - i was convinced i was the only freak this happened to!!!!!
                I too had one where i didnt meet with the WC so everything was cancelled.
                Off to write a list .............
                Josie x

#8 AishaB

AishaB
                • 2,350 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by josietoms
                  It sounds like this is more common that we thought - i was convinced i was the only freak this happened to!!!!!
                  I too had one where i didnt meet with the WC so everything was cancelled.
                  Off to write a list .............
                  Nah, you are so not alone! It happens very often to a lot of brides. It is just funny when it does happen, you are like wow, I must be really obsessing, cause this planning stuff has now soaked itself into my subconscious!

#9 mimi73

mimi73
                  • 282 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:16 PM

I thought mine was bad enough, but it was nothing like all of yours. I had a dream that the resort wedding cake they gave me had bright green icing (my colour is turquoise!) and they filled the layers with dill pickle slices. I was mortified!! And no.... I am not pregnant! I wonder what the dream means??!!!!
                    http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#10 AishaB

AishaB
                    • 2,350 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:20 PM

Don't know what it means but that was a really cool dream (all things considered).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users