Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#3141 LKocelko

LKocelko
  • 350 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by nbateman 

ok, good to know! Do you know how far out they gave you the options for dinner?

We basically started talking about it as soon as we were talking to our WC, since reservations were part of our Pearl Wedding Package. I think I still have it saved in my email, if you want it let me know and I can PM it to you.

#3142 mstigger

mstigger
    • 239 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year EDR brides!! Hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season. I've been busy, busy trying to get my invites done and ready to mail. Here they are......thoughts???

And here is what I've been doing....man it was a lot of work, but worth it I think!!!

Whew.....on to the next thing

Attached Files

#3143 mstigger

mstigger
      • 239 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Let's do this again;

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year EDR brides!! Hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season. I've been busy, busy trying to get my invites done and ready to mail. Here they are......thoughts???

And here is what I've been doing....man it was a lot of work, but worth it I think!!!

Whew.....on to the next thing

Attached Files

#3144 AllieH

AllieH
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 2,014 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
        • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

they are gorgeous!!! I love them! you have been busy 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3145 mstigger

mstigger
        • 239 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

Allie,

What a wonderful review and I am so glad to hear it all went really, really well. The ceremony and decorations were beautiful, you did a fantastic job.

I can't believe I've only got 4 months, boy it sure snuck up on me but I CAN'T wait!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience!!

Originally Posted by AllieH 

We got all of our photos a couple of days ago (all 800!!!). I've now posted a review, including pics of the ceremony & reception sets up, and our reception food. Just thought I'd share it with the EDR brides! 

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6756

#3146 mstigger

mstigger
          • 239 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

Awww, thanks!

I wanted something unique and as you can see, I cut each pink paper by hand and each brown one by hand.......I must've been nuts!!!

Then double sided tape for the pink on brown and hot glue the raffia and starfish......whew! I changed from message in a bottle invites to this because I thought it would be easier and I loved the starfish......not so sure it was easier, but hey it's done and I'm HAPPY!!!

Originally Posted by AllieH 

they are gorgeous!!! I love them! you have been busy 

#3147 mstigger

mstigger
            • 239 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

YaY Shannon!!!!

So exciting!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip and I know the wedding will be everything you want!!

Enjoy and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Originally Posted by Shannon Burgess 

It's almost time for me to leave for MEXICO...we leave at 6:55am Tuesday January 1st...getting married on January 5th....For those of you that have already been through this, any last minute advice...anything that you forgot or that you wished you'd done before hand or something you wish you would have had with you?? Anything would be helpful!!  I'm beginning to pack now so I'm getting very nervous 

#3148 nbateman

nbateman
              • 280 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

We basically started talking about it as soon as we were talking to our WC, since reservations were part of our Pearl Wedding Package. I think I still have it saved in my email, if you want it let me know and I can PM it to you.

Sure, if you wouldn't mind, it can't hurt to take a look! thanks!!

#3149 nbateman

nbateman
                • 280 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by mstigger 

Awww, thanks!

I wanted something unique and as you can see, I cut each pink paper by hand and each brown one by hand.......I must've been nuts!!!

Then double sided tape for the pink on brown and hot glue the raffia and starfish......whew! I changed from message in a bottle invites to this because I thought it would be easier and I loved the starfish......not so sure it was easier, but hey it's done and I'm HAPPY!!!

they look great!!!!!! good job!!

#3150 AllieH

AllieH
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 2,014 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

oh yes Gale, I totally understand the labor of love!  There were many nights where I sat cutting out starfish and shells and other shapes while watching TV. It's all worth it though!! 

Originally Posted by mstigger 

Awww, thanks!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users