Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#2721 Sansan

Sansan
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

Nice dress! I love the way she plays with light. Having fun arguments with the parents right now- they want to know I want to spend so much of the budget on a photographer. Duh..... Flowers die. Pictures are forever!

#2722 amanda50388

amanda50388
    • 153 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:32 AM

Sansan- I agree with you completely best part of our money spent, I switched so many times and at last minutes picked sarani and I'm glad which switched to her she is wonderful.

#2723 Feb2013

Feb2013
      • 57 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

First I saw Amanda50388's photos a couple months ago and I knew I had to use Sarani. Then my FI and I went to do a site visit for the wedding and we got to meet her and one of the other preferred photo vendor and she was such a better presentation and offered so much more that I knew she was the one to use!  

#2724 msbritbrit57

msbritbrit57
        • 23 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sansan 

Has anyone used sarani photography? They seem to look awesome but I can't google any reviews. Nervous to book without hearing some feedback!

LOVED Sarani! We worked with James (photo) and Clara (video). They were amazing to work with and very creative. The video pretty much brings everyone to tears in our friends and family. http://saraniwedding...nation-wedding/ Very punctual and very flexible with what we wanted to do.

#2725 msbritbrit57

msbritbrit57
          • 23 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

Did you/are you guys doing a program for the ceremony?? As much as I love the paper stuff, this is one I'm really on the fence about doing. For one thing, I haven't yet decided what I want the ceremony to be. And I don't expect it to be a long or elaborate ceremony either - not religious, no big singing or music or readings. I'm not even sure I want to do any sort of unity ceremony as part of it. I have fans and tears of joy packets for the ceremony itself, but I'm procrastinating big time on the ceremony planning.

Curious to hear your thoughts...

We went back and forth on this, but in the end we decided to keep things as simple as possible when it came to the ceremony. I would say it probably depends on how simple your ceremony is (i.e., wedding party or not, extra readings/songs during the ceremony or not). We had neither of those things, so we thought it a little extraneous to give people a program. 

#2726 amanda50388

amanda50388
            • 153 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

Feb2013- that's awesome!!! You won't be disappointed!!! I can't wait to see yours, I just love how everyone's look different in there own way too.

#2727 mstigger

mstigger
              • 239 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

Has anyone used a photographer other than Sarani.....I haven't given much thought to the pictures, but guess I need to since their calendar shows them booked on my date

Still going to check and see if they might be available, said they sometimes do more than 1 wedding per day so I guess we will see! 

#2728 amanda50388

amanda50388
                • 153 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

AllieH- our ceremony was like 20 minutes long, we kept it really simple as well. we had our programs on colored paper, my husband found a link online for a temp plate and then we got them done at kino's super cheap and turned out nice. We also did them at last minute the night before we left which then my mom had to go finish them and bring them down, so i suggest doing them sooner. LOL!!!! We just totally forgot at last minute. HAHA!!! At least your thinking way a head of time. :)

Originally Posted by AllieH 

Has anyone used a photographer other than Sarani.....I haven't given much thought to the pictures, but guess I need to since their calendar shows them booked on my date

Still going to check and see if they might be available, said they sometimes do more than 1 wedding per day so I guess we will see! 

#2729 AllieH

AllieH
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 2,014 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

thanks Nikki & Amanda. I'm still on the fence about them - maybe I'll just print them here at home. We don't have a wedding party to introduce, and we aren't doing solos or any special music or whatever. 

Originally Posted by amanda50388 

AllieH- our ceremony was like 20 minutes long, we kept it really simple as well. we had our programs on colored paper, my husband found a link online for a temp plate and then we got them done at kino's super cheap and turned out nice. We also did them at last minute the night before we left which then my mom had to go finish them and bring them down, so i suggest doing them sooner. LOL!!!! We just totally forgot at last minute. HAHA!!! At least your thinking way a head of time. :)

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

Did you/are you guys doing a program for the ceremony?? As much as I love the paper stuff, this is one I'm really on the fence about doing. For one thing, I haven't yet decided what I want the ceremony to be. And I don't expect it to be a long or elaborate ceremony either - not religious, no big singing or music or readings. I'm not even sure I want to do any sort of unity ceremony as part of it. I have fans and tears of joy packets for the ceremony itself, but I'm procrastinating big time on the ceremony planning.

Curious to hear your thoughts...

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#2730 AllieH

AllieH
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 2,014 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

I got my favors all wrapped up! Here's how they turned out: 

And all wrapped up: (I wrote the names on the tags later)

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users