jfwolfe72

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

Nice dress! I love the way she plays with light. Having fun arguments with the parents right now- they want to know I want to spend so much of the budget on a photographer. Duh..... Flowers die. Pictures are forever!

Sansan- I agree with you completely best part of our money spent, I switched so many times and at last minutes picked sarani and I'm glad which switched to her she is wonderful.

First I saw Amanda50388's photos a couple months ago and I knew I had to use Sarani. Then my FI and I went to do a site visit for the wedding and we got to meet her and one of the other preferred photo vendor and she was such a better presentation and offered so much more that I knew she was the one to use!  

Originally Posted by Sansan View Post

Has anyone used sarani photography? They seem to look awesome but I can't google any reviews. Nervous to book without hearing some feedback!

LOVED Sarani! We worked with James (photo) and Clara (video). They were amazing to work with and very creative. The video pretty much brings everyone to tears in our friends and family. http://saraniweddingsblog.com/2012/06/08/brittani-travis-cancun-destination-wedding/ Very punctual and very flexible with what we wanted to do.

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

Did you/are you guys doing a program for the ceremony?? As much as I love the paper stuff, this is one I'm really on the fence about doing. For one thing, I haven't yet decided what I want the ceremony to be. And I don't expect it to be a long or elaborate ceremony either - not religious, no big singing or music or readings. I'm not even sure I want to do any sort of unity ceremony as part of it. I have fans and tears of joy packets for the ceremony itself, but I'm procrastinating big time on the ceremony planning.

Curious to hear your thoughts...

We went back and forth on this, but in the end we decided to keep things as simple as possible when it came to the ceremony. I would say it probably depends on how simple your ceremony is (i.e., wedding party or not, extra readings/songs during the ceremony or not). We had neither of those things, so we thought it a little extraneous to give people a program. 

Has anyone used a photographer other than Sarani.....I haven't given much thought to the pictures, but guess I need to since their calendar shows them booked on my date msncry.gif

Still going to check and see if they might be available, said they sometimes do more than 1 wedding per day so I guess we will see!  cheer2.gif

AllieH- our ceremony was like 20 minutes long, we kept it really simple as well. we had our programs on colored paper, my husband found a link online for a temp plate and then we got them done at kino's super cheap and turned out nice. We also did them at last minute the night before we left which then my mom had to go finish them and bring them down, so i suggest doing them sooner. LOL!!!! We just totally forgot at last minute. HAHA!!! At least your thinking way a head of time. :)

Did you/are you guys doing a program for the ceremony?? As much as I love the paper stuff, this is one I'm really on the fence about doing. For one thing, I haven't yet decided what I want the ceremony to be. And I don't expect it to be a long or elaborate ceremony either - not religious, no big singing or music or readings. I'm not even sure I want to do any sort of unity ceremony as part of it. I have fans and tears of joy packets for the ceremony itself, but I'm procrastinating big time on the ceremony planning.

I have heard of people using Mexican wedding photography and claudia(i think) and they looked beautiful as well. Other then that I don't know who has used what, besides there own.

Originally Posted by mstigger View Post

Has anyone used a photographer other than Sarani.....I haven't given much thought to the pictures, but guess I need to since their calendar shows them booked on my date msncry.gif

Still going to check and see if they might be available, said they sometimes do more than 1 wedding per day so I guess we will see! 

thanks Nikki & Amanda. I'm still on the fence about them - maybe I'll just print them here at home. We don't have a wedding party to introduce, and we aren't doing solos or any special music or whatever. 

Originally Posted by amanda50388 View Post

AllieH- our ceremony was like 20 minutes long, we kept it really simple as well. we had our programs on colored paper, my husband found a link online for a temp plate and then we got them done at kino's super cheap and turned out nice. We also did them at last minute the night before we left which then my mom had to go finish them and bring them down, so i suggest doing them sooner. LOL!!!! We just totally forgot at last minute. HAHA!!! At least your thinking way a head of time. :)

I got my favors all wrapped up! Here's how they turned out: 

And all wrapped up: (I wrote the names on the tags later)