Photo

Melissa Gomez?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:18 PM

Yay! Finally got my confirmation and was assigned my WC...*drumroll*... Melissa Gomez. Any girls have experience working her? I know that the coordinators at MP are notoriously slow in their responses, so anyone have suggestions or past experiences with her? Would appreciate any help I could get! Thanks.

#2 julieswedding

julieswedding
    • 89 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:48 PM

Melissa is wonderful. She is your wedding coordinator in Miami. When it gets closer to your date you will get a wedding planner at the resort. She will be the one to really coordinate your wedding details.

#3 skadow

skadow
      • Banned
      • 1,853 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:49 PM

She normally gets back to me with in 24 hours unless she is on vacation. Which if that is the case, she has a auto reply on her email letting you know

#4 indy_chic

indy_chic
        • 336 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

I didn't have a great experience with her
          Every time I sent her an email, she always redirected me. To me, it was her job only to collect your $ and then send you elsewhere.

#5 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
          • 183 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:58 PM

Thank you girls! She's very responsive and I was assigned my WP, Cristina Vanessa Valdiviezo Doblado (phew, quite a mouthful!) Anyone work with her?

#6 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
            • 183 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:03 PM

Well, never mind that! I just got an email that said she was leaving and I was being assigned a new wedding coordinator. My FI wasn't surprised...guess that's why she stopped replying to my emails...real professional...

#7 msjesslee

msjesslee
              • 165 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:41 PM

Melissa Gomez is the best! I was assigned to her at one point. But then was passed around to four different wedding coordinators because Lisa Lizano got promoted to supervisor. After given the wrong information Melissa Gomez was the only one that responded to my emails, picked up my phone calls, and actually made the resort respond back to me. Without her I probably would still be waiting. I have Janina Mendoza right now and so far so good. (lets keep our fingers crossed!)  But Melissa is WONDERFUL!

#8 indy_chic

indy_chic
                • 336 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:06 AM

Maybe I always caught her on her bad days??!

Originally Posted by msjesslee 

Melissa Gomez is the best! I was assigned to her at one point. But then was passed around to four different wedding coordinators because Lisa Lizano got promoted to supervisor. After given the wrong information Melissa Gomez was the only one that responded to my emails, picked up my phone calls, and actually made the resort respond back to me. Without her I probably would still be waiting. I have Janina Mendoza right now and so far so good. (lets keep our fingers crossed!)  But Melissa is WONDERFUL!

#9 kimbos

kimbos
                  • 150 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:21 AM

I am getting married at Cancun Palace and have not heard from my on site wedding coordinator yet. Does anyone know who the on site WC is for Cancun Palace?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users