Sign in to follow this  

Yay! Finally got my confirmation and was assigned my WC...*drumroll*... Melissa Gomez. Any girls have experience working her? I know that the coordinators at MP are notoriously slow in their responses, so anyone have suggestions or past experiences with her? Would appreciate any help I could get! Thanks.

Melissa is wonderful. She is your wedding coordinator in Miami. When it gets closer to your date you will get a wedding planner at the resort. She will be the one to really coordinate your wedding details.

She normally gets back to me with in 24 hours unless she is on vacation. Which if that is the case, she has a auto reply on her email letting you know

I didn't have a great experience with her sad.gif

Every time I sent her an email, she always redirected me. To me, it was her job only to collect your $ and then send you elsewhere.

Well, never mind that! I just got an email that said she was leaving and I was being assigned a new wedding coordinator. My FI wasn't surprised...guess that's why she stopped replying to my emails...real professional...

Melissa Gomez is the best! I was assigned to her at one point. But then was passed around to four different wedding coordinators because Lisa Lizano got promoted to supervisor. After given the wrong information Melissa Gomez was the only one that responded to my emails, picked up my phone calls, and actually made the resort respond back to me. Without her I probably would still be waiting. I have Janina Mendoza right now and so far so good. (lets keep our fingers crossed!)  But Melissa is WONDERFUL!

Maybe I always caught her on her bad days??!

Originally Posted by msjesslee View Post

Melissa Gomez is the best! I was assigned to her at one point. But then was passed around to four different wedding coordinators because Lisa Lizano got promoted to supervisor. After given the wrong information Melissa Gomez was the only one that responded to my emails, picked up my phone calls, and actually made the resort respond back to me. Without her I probably would still be waiting. I have Janina Mendoza right now and so far so good. (lets keep our fingers crossed!)  But Melissa is WONDERFUL!

I am getting married at Cancun Palace and have not heard from my on site wedding coordinator yet. Does anyone know who the on site WC is for Cancun Palace?