Photo

Show me your Wedding Hair Style

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 KayKay

KayKay
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

I need ideas for how I will wear my hair. I have very straight hair that resists curling unless a lot of hairspray and magic happens. I really like my hair partially up in the front and the rest down. BUT I'm afraid that it will blow around in the wind and be a big old mess! What have you ladies done or what are your ideas??
    Kacey & Eric
    March 14, 2008

#2 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:53 AM

I don't know - I have VERY curly hair and I"m afraid it'll just go *poof* in all of the Jamaica humidity!!!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#3 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by hln321
        I don't know - I have VERY curly hair and I"m afraid it'll just go *poof* in all of the Jamaica humidity!!!
        Heidi, you need to put your hair all up, that way it will not go poofy. I need to do the same thing cause I have naturally curly hair, that will never go straight when I am on vacation. So, I will be wearing it all up. Just not sure exactly how yet.

#4 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Julesr
          Heidi, you need to put your hair all up, that way it will not go poofy. I need to do the same thing cause I have naturally curly hair, that will never go straight when I am on vacation. So, I will be wearing it all up. Just not sure exactly how yet.
          that would be the easy fix - but Reggie loves my hair down! hmmmm - good thing I have 8 months to figure it out. One of my bridesmaids will be doing my hair; we plan on practicing A LOT before hand!!

KayKay have you looked at this site? be_byte6 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Someone on here (sorry can't remember who!) posted it a while back

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:03 AM

My hair is very straight and doesn't like to hold a curl either, so if it's a little windy, I will be afraid of it falling. I athink I am going with all up something like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

if it isn't too windy/humind that morning, I may go for something half up/down like this:

#6 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:08 AM

Oooh, I love them both. I wonder if I can get away with half up. I really doubt it, but I want my hair to be a little more causal since I am wearing a veil and a head piece (the only chance in life I will ever get to wear either of these things, so I am wearing them both).

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Julesr
                Oooh, I love them both. I wonder if I can get away with half up. I really doubt it, but I want my hair to be a little more causal since I am wearing a veil and a head piece (the only chance in life I will ever get to wear either of these things, so I am wearing them both).
                I think you should wear it however you want!!! it's your day!! I am wearing a tiara too...

#8 Heidi

Heidi
                • 2,642 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:14 AM

I like these (all contingent upon me growing my hair long enough by April! haha!) - Click the image to open in full size.

#9 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Heidi
                    I like these (all contingent upon me growing my hair long enough by April! haha!) - Click the image to open in full size.

I love the Nicole Kidman one, I think you could do that with your hair lenght, it does not need to be long.

#10 KayKay

KayKay
                    • 81 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:26 AM

Ooh! I like the second picture with the hair partially up. I'm just afraid that my hair will go flat or worse blow every where.... I guess I could do a test "do" the day before my wedding. My aunt is a hair stylist and will be doing mine. Decisions, decisions....thanks for the website Heidi!
                      Kacey & Eric
                      March 14, 2008

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users