Sign in to follow this  
karielk

Gran Caribe Real 2011 Brides

Not sure Wanda. She actually suggested it to me, but I mixed up the time. Its actually at 3pm. I even double checked with my WC after I read these posts to confirm my time. I went back and forth with her a while bc of the sunset time and pictures, and ceremony length. I just hope there is no one at 2pm, bc that'll make for a short turn around time to get the chapel ready. My WC said the ceremony, being catholic, lasts about an hour.

Originally Posted by wanda View Post

Hi Nadennec,

How did you convince your WC to schedule it at 3:30? Good for you:) I've tried talking to mine and she says there's no way! I really wish she would.

If you don't mind me asking, who's your WC? I called one time and spoke with another WC and she booked it for 3pm because mine (Angie)was away for a few days. So I emailed Angie when she returned to confirm it for me and she changed it back to 4pm stating that it's not possible. It would just make things so much easier if it were at 3pm. I'm going to call again and try- it doesn't hurt right?

Rebekah was originally the one who booked it for 3pm, but I now have Ana Perez, who confirmaed it for 3pm. Good Luck! Let me know how it turns out! When is your wedding date??

Originally Posted by wanda View Post

If you don't mind me asking, who's your WC? I called one time and spoke with another WC and she booked it for 3pm because mine (Angie)was away for a few days. So I emailed Angie when she returned to confirm it for me and she changed it back to 4pm stating that it's not possible. It would just make things so much easier if it were at 3pm. I'm going to call again and try- it doesn't hurt right?

Hey girls!

I am looking at the resort (gran porto real playa del carmen) instead of the Riu Palace Pacifico in Puerto Vallarta. I am kind of worried about all the violence around that area and just now deciding to switch! Does the gran porto real seem reasonable priced as far as air and flight go? I don't want my guests or us burning a hole in our pockets!!! Any comments or suggestions would be great! Thanks and congrats everyone!!! -Sabrina

Hey Maria,

Our wedding is Jan 17, 2011. Is yours in Jan or June? I just noticed the bottom of your post says June 21, 2011. It would be really cool if it was in Jan because then we'd have some overlapping days :)

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 View Post

Wanda- until when are you going to be at the Resort? we get there on the 18th and our wedding is on the 21st! too bad we wont be there to see yours!

It is close Wanda, Mine isn't until November of 2011. You'll have to let us know how it goes and post pics! Were you able to make any progress with the time change?

I will for sure :)

No, I haven't been able to change the ceremony time sad.gif I've left my WC two msg with other coordinators and posted 3 msgs and she hasn't responded yet. 

Originally Posted by nadennec View Post

It is close Wanda, Mine isn't until November of 2011. You'll have to let us know how it goes and post pics! Were you able to make any progress with the time change?