Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#571 michelle2011

michelle2011
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:18 AM

Congrats on the job offer Josie!! Wicked news...

Vicki that dress is gorgeous. I love it. I dont blame you for smiling when you look at it. I am. It's beautiful. Good find :o)

#572 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:09 AM

Sorry Vicki, I just noticed I spelt your name wrong earlier!!!! x

#573 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
      • 157 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

Nicy...I am sure you will love your dress as much as you did 12 months ago, what style have you gone for? I know when i was looking at another dress the shop was going to charge me £30 to order it in for me to try on but said that it then comes off the price if you choose to buy.
        P.S. No worries about the name thing hadn't even noticed lol

Michelle....Thank you for the comments on the dress, how are your plans going so far?

Vicki x

#574 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-McRae
          Nicy...I am sure you will love your dress as much as you did 12 months ago, what style have you gone for? I know when i was looking at another dress the shop was going to charge me £30 to order it in for me to try on but said that it then comes off the price if you choose to buy.

Michelle....Thank you for the comments on the dress, how are your plans going so far?

Vicki x
          Oooo, any excuse to flash the dress
          Im going for this Maggie dress, I LOVE IT :-)

Click the image to open in full size.

Im actually thinking of ordering my dress online at
          Discount Unusual wedding dresses-money save wedding, Unique bridal gown,evening dresses from superbweddingdress.com

Im a tiny bit worried after reading the horror stories but i figure â¬135 is a small gamble if i get it and its all good... Ive read a few good reviews so i think i will go for it and save myself like £800!!!! :-)

xox

#575 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
          • 157 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:40 PM

Nicy thats a stunning dress very elegant i love it, i agree if you can save some pennys then why not go for it like you say 135 is a small gamble, i know Maggie Sottero is a big name in the bridal industry and the dresses are worth every penny but i feel sometimes that as soon as you mention the word "wedding" prices double, i have seen a lovely little tiara type headband for my flowergirls and when i phoned the shop for a price enquiry they wanted £70 each!!!!!! thinking i will be having a scout about on ebay lol

Vicki x

#576 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:15 AM

Quote:

Vicki x
              Nicy i'm sure you will still love your dress too. It's stunning, I love it. All our dresses are gorgeous we all have such good taste ha ha...

Our plans are going well thanx Vicki.. and yesterday it just got better when FI asked his friend that is booking up to be bestman!! Yah!! So happy for him it's all coming together nicely now!

My friend went to a wedding on Sat and when i looked at the photos she had a lovely hair band in. Exactly what i'm looking for so i'm gonna ask her were she got it from. I'll post pix once she tells me so you can all see what you think..

#577 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
              • 157 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:26 AM

Thank you Michelle that would be great, i have decided to do the bigger things first, paying for my dress and bridesmaids dresses etc although they won't be fitted for them yet i can least relax in knowing they are paid for so i am not panicing that we will run out of money lol and then i will start with the favours etc.

Do you ladies have any ideas on your hairstyle for your big day? i carn't decide and everyone keeps asking me lol thinking of a tiara and veil but not 100% yet, what about everyone else?

Vicki x

#578 michelle2011

michelle2011
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:18 AM

Quote:
                  Thank you Michelle that would be great, i have decided to do the bigger things first, paying for my dress and bridesmaids dresses etc although they won't be fitted for them yet i can least relax in knowing they are paid for so i am not panicing that we will run out of money lol and then i will start with the favours etc.

Do you ladies have any ideas on your hairstyle for your big day? i carn't decide and everyone keeps asking me lol thinking of a tiara and veil but not 100% yet, what about everyone else?

Vicki x
                  this is the site she got it from it's lovely....

#579 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:20 AM

yah my bag came...now i just need MOB, MOH and bridesmaids ones to come...

#580 michelle2011

michelle2011
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:21 AM

i feel like a real bride now i have my bag.... ha ha what a saddo! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users