janapana
  • 591 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

love it nicy!

#342 michelle2011

michelle2011
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:41 AM

I hear ya... My BM's are skinny minis! But i have been away with them before we went to Egypt last year the 3 families. It was lovely. And i was so nervous about getting my bod out. Lets face it we all have hang ups but honestly (although i worked out hard before going) by the time you get there you are so caught up in the holiday feel you really dont care. And Nicy looking at your photo you have nothing to worry about.:o) .....

My workouts are going OK, and it's getting a bit easier. Monday my legs killed me, this morning they dont feel to bad.. I have alot of work to do today though so dont think i will get a workout in. I think if i do it 4 times a week for the next 11 months i should be OK, thinking of "the dress" is also keeping me motivated... 11months today i get married!! Whoop!

ha ha if your anything like me... when i haven't had a drink in a while it goes straight to my head! lol.... Hope you have fun at the weekend! x

#343 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
      • 545 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:49 AM

Morning ladies

how are you all?

well done on the 7lbs weight loss!

it's a new day, i am MEGA excited as i now get married THIS MONTH! YIPPPPEEEE! hope Hurrican Alex has done one by then! haha!

I have turned into a real 'bride to be' now! i've been so cool and calm before and now i am like a seargent major! haha! but it's all great fun! everything is coming together :)

everyone ok? x
        a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#344 janapana

janapana
        • 591 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:13 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Woodsylou
          Morning ladies

it's a new day, i am MEGA excited as i now get married THIS MONTH! YIPPPPEEEE!
          Yay! So jealous, wish it was me!

#345 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
          • 545 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:14 AM

it will be soon! only 6 months to go!

#346 janapana

janapana
            • 591 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:24 AM

mmmmm seems like forever, s'pose the summer will fly by like it usually does...... 30degrees this morning at 9am when i took the wee man to nursery, the next two months can't go fast enough for me!

what have you got left to sort out?

#347 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
              • 545 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:29 AM

it will FLY BY!! i remember when it became January and i was sooooooooooo excited that it was the year i was going to get married, that was 6 months ago! it's flown by!! WAHOO!

i still have to sort out the following:

i have to buy my wedding underwear (tomorrow night hopefully, been putting it off because i've been losing weight)
                buy my wedding jewellery (where do you get that from? i'm finding that tricky!)
                buy freeze dried petals
                arrange the ceremony music on cd and laptop
                force H2B to start on the playlist on the ipod
                finish making the fans
                arrange the sand ceremony
                buy table runners
                buy a ribbon for the cake
                wrap thank you presents
                buy thank you cards for mums/dads/bms
                decant the aloe vera into my small personalised bottles for the oot bags
                make up the hangover/first aid kits for the oot
                make the oot brochure

#348 janapana

janapana
                • 591 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:52 AM

right, so.... not much to sort out then!

don't know about jewellery, i love the idea of having something blinging, but i don't think we'll have any money left!

are you getting those little white boxes for the first aid/hangover kits? i can't find them on the internet anywhere, let me know if you've found them?

are you taking extra luggage? i reckon i'm going to have to wear my wedding dress for all 14 days,cos i'll have no room in my suitcase once i've sorted all the wedding stuff out....

#349 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                  • 545 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:07 AM

haha! i know!

I'm geting someone to make my jewellery now, she's using swarovski crystals and making me a necklace, earrings and bracelet for £40! bargain, i have her email addy if you want it?

for the first aid things i've just got smaller versions of my actual oot bags, i'm going to put a sticker/lable on them. once i'ev done them i'll post a pic.

i called Thomas Cook yesterday about hanging my dress on board the flight, (I can't) and they said to call 2 weeks before we go and they'll give me 20kg of extra luggage free, so that's three cases. i'm going to use a case purely for my dress, H2B's suit and that kind of thing :)

#350 josietoms

josietoms
                    • 765 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:17 AM

Hey ladies haven't been on here for a few days I've been trying to sort out a few things as I did lose my job on Friday which wasn't a bolt out of the blue as the company has been struggling for a while. It was a smack in the face when they told us we wouldn't be paid for June as they went into administration and we therefore have to claim for our wages owed the same way as we claim for our redundancy! So been moving my monies around to cover the bills for this month and then once the redundancy and money i am owed is in my bank i will be ok - so have been searching the internet for jobs!!! So if you hear of any customer service jobs in kent / london think of me i do have a wedding in 6 months time - lol!! FI has said the wedding and AHR are still on as we will lose more than we would save - so i havent done any wedding stuff for ages and now i have time on my hands and dont know where to begin. I think i will begin looking through all your posts that will take me some time :-)

On the plus side my dress came...... I'll try and post a picture :-)
                      Josie x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users