Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#3461 samcalv1

samcalv1
  • 300 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:58 AM

Mrs Creely - Your pics on facebook loook lovely xxxx Can't wait for your review of your day xxx

#3462 samcalv1

samcalv1
    • 300 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

I've had an e-mail from a  Sabrina Lopez at beautyweddings today they deal with all the legal information.. Has anyone on here dealt with them?? or a similar company? Thanx

Also I am on my third wedding co-ordinator, they don't seem to last very long has this been the same at your resorts peps, thanx

Nicy - Was Nancy your wedding co-ordinator?

#3463 herbie76

herbie76
      • Site Supporter
      • 270 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:23 AM

OMG Charmaine what are you like, kind of thing i'd do though just carry on and worry about it later, hope its better soon.

Nicy your photos are lovely looks like you had a ball.

Michelle not long now woohoo!!!

Well ladies as promised more photos

IMG_0400.JPGIMG_0401.JPGIMG_0402.JPGIMG_0397.JPG

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#3464 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:34 AM

OMG char, hope your ok, glad you went and got it looked at you poor thing!

Our wedding coordiator has been the same from start to finish so i dont know how common it is for them to change

Herbie - I LOVE your jewellery it is gorgeous and your FI looks very dishy in his suit :o) x

#3465 samcalv1

samcalv1
          • 300 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:23 AM

Herbi - Really love the jewellery and the suit xxx

#3466 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:14 AM

Well girls i now have 4 days till i leave. I can't even take that in as i type. We have the busiest weekend ahead of us to which we could really do without as would rather have time to take it all in and pack etc. No chance!!

I am on cloud nine today. Not only is it my last working day (well have a little bit to do tomorrow and monday but not much) but we got a letter in the post stating they are offering 15 more places at the primary school we wanted Scarlett to go to in Sept (she is 4th on the waiting list now) and are we still interested!!!! So i've been and handed in the 'YES' form today. Lucky we got it today as the cut off date was the 26th May and we are away then. I wrote a little note saying if a place is offered to Scarlett we defo want it and we will sign the acceptance form when we arrive home. I just hope that is ok with them. I will be gutted if she gets offered a place and then we miss the deadline cos we are away. Hopefully as i've let them know they will be OK with it.

What a nice letter to come home to instead of bills ha ha :o) fingers x'd everyone :o)

#3467 samcalv1

samcalv1
              • 300 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:27 AM

Michelle - Wow four days sooo exciting for you what time are you getting married?? So we can raise a toast to you xx  Congratulations on the school for Scarlett really hopes it all works out for you xx

#3468 michelle2011

michelle2011
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by samcalv1 

Michelle - Wow four days sooo exciting for you what time are you getting married?? So we can raise a toast to you xx  Congratulations on the school for Scarlett really hopes it all works out for you xx

Thank you lovely. We get married at 3pm on the 1st so that's around 9pm here i think...

God the bridal shop just rang they have put my dress in the box to be collected tomorrow but it only just went in. She said once the sides went in it was a tight squeeze....eeekkkk she also said it is quite heavy. Just hope they dont weigh it cos i will be gutted if it has to go in the hold. Finger's x'd. Having a bit of a panic over that actually. They tried to reassure me it would be OK but i wont feel settled till i'm on that plane. I'll just have to bring it back in my normal suitcase and put other things in the box :o/

#3469 char79uk

char79uk
                  • 262 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

herbie your jewellery is gorgeous and i second Michelle h2b looks very dishy in his suit x

Originally Posted by herbie76 

OMG Charmaine what are you like, kind of thing i'd do though just carry on and worry about it later, hope its better soon.

Nicy your photos are lovely looks like you had a ball.

Michelle not long now woohoo!!!

Well ladies as promised more photos

Well girls i now have 4 days till i leave. I can't even take that in as i type. We have the busiest weekend ahead of us to which we could really do without as would rather have time to take it all in and pack etc. No chance!!

I am on cloud nine today. Not only is it my last working day (well have a little bit to do tomorrow and monday but not much) but we got a letter in the post stating they are offering 15 more places at the primary school we wanted Scarlett to go to in Sept (she is 4th on the waiting list now) and are we still interested!!!! So i've been and handed in the 'YES' form today. Lucky we got it today as the cut off date was the 26th May and we are away then. I wrote a little note saying if a place is offered to Scarlett we defo want it and we will sign the acceptance form when we arrive home. I just hope that is ok with them. I will be gutted if she gets offered a place and then we miss the deadline cos we are away. Hopefully as i've let them know they will be OK with it.

What a nice letter to come home to instead of bills ha ha :o) fingers x'd everyone :o)

xxx Charmaine xxx

#3470 samcalv1

samcalv1
                    • 300 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:30 PM

My next door neighbour owns the bridal shop where I am getting my dress and she has just told me my dress will be in on 2nd June!!!!! So excited I can't wait to try it on xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users