Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1861 herbie76

herbie76
  • Site Supporter
  • 270 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:00 AM

I have just read that one of the people that died was a groom and gone to the reception to collect messages, thoughts are with his family. This is just awful. Samcalv1 I hope you get the answers that you want from Thomsons and that you get it all sorted,

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1862 samcalv1

samcalv1
    • 300 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:13 AM

Yeah I am following the news and I feel awful for everyone out there it sounds horrific. My thoughts are with the families x

#1863 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

It is terrible news. I can't imagine what those poor families are going through. So sad.

#1864 josietoms

josietoms
        • 765 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:03 AM

Yeah I saw this on the news.  When is your wedding samcalv1?  Its a awful thing to happen and thoughts are with the families x

Josie x

#1865 char79uk

char79uk
          • 262 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:24 AM

How awful, i've just seen the bbc news report, my thoughts and prayers are with those poor families.  x

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1866 char79uk

char79uk
            • 262 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

Hi Ladies

Now that we've finally decided on a hotel i'm all excited and in wedding planning mode.  I wanted to design our own wedding logo/monogram to put on the OOT bags, T-shirts, invites, save the dates etc, however I am not creative at all and do not have the first idea of where or how to start.  Can any of you ladies offer me some advice or point me in the right direction.

Also are any of you sending out invites for your actual wedding or did you send save the dates for the wedding/reception etc, if so how soon did you send them?

Charmaine x

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1867 herbie76

herbie76
              • Site Supporter
              • 270 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:17 PM

Charmaine look for the thread Arlee she done my monogram think it was $5 or $10 for 2 designs, very good you choose design and colours then give her your details and she does it all for you, then sends you it in jpeg format
                On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1868 char79uk

char79uk
                • 262 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:27 PM

Thanks, i'll do a search now...sorry if you've already posted it but have you got a picture of your monogram?

xx

Originally Posted by herbie76 

Charmaine look for the thread Arlee she done my monogram think it was $5 or $10 for 2 designs, very good you choose design and colours then give her your details and she does it all for you, then sends you it in jpeg format

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1869 char79uk

char79uk
                  • 262 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:29 PM

herbie have you got any more info on her because Arlee is bringing up nothing in the search box.

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1870 herbie76

herbie76
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 270 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:40 PM

If you can't find it through here just type it into google as she has her own website. Sorry it was Aylee not Arlee. Use the link below to go to her website. http://ayleedesigns....l?monograms.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users