Nervous Newbie

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 jordannaburke

• 5 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:10 PM

Hi Everyone,
    I have been on here for a couple of days trying to navigate myself around and I am ready for my first entry. My name is Jordanna and I am a RN in Los Angeles.
    My bf (yes bf) and I decided to get married in Cabo November 2010. We are not engaged yet but don't really do things the typical way. We figured November would be great since it is still 2010 but after hurricane season is over in Cabo. My bf and I both have so many friends. He wants a small intimate wedding with just family and I want something a little bigger. We figured if we had it in Mexico it would cut down the amount of people that would be attending but still allow us to be politically correct with inviting everyone. No one really knows yet.. except our parents and a couple of friends. I am looking into Nov. 18th or 21st. Not sure on what day yet. So far this forum has been of great help. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

#2 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hi Jordanna welcome to the forum. I'm also a November 2010 bride. I hope you find lots of tips adn suggestions to help plan your special day, I know this site has been invaluable in my planning. Congrats and happy planning!

#3 lizsays2u

• 54 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:14 PM

Happy planning!

#4 DiamondGirl

• 710 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

Welcome to the forum!! "Happy Planning" :)

#5 Jenny310

• 245 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

I'm also a November Mexico bride. You've come to the right place, you'll get so much information here and ideas for things you never even thought of! Good luck and happy planning!

#6 Kimmysals

• 240 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

Welcome and good luck planning! Just be forewarned that more people might come than you expect (or less). This forum has been extremely helpful to me as well. And Cabo is a great place for a destination wedding!!

#7 lizconemac

• 161 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:22 PM

Congratulations Jordana! This forum has been a lifesaver for me. It's given lots of support and ideas that I really needed! Have a great time planning your wedding!!!!

#8 jordannaburke

• 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

Thank you all :)

#9 rosieposie

• 649 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:05 PM

happy planning! don't be nervous =)
                    this site has helped calm lots of my worries.

#10 MayanLily

• 316 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

Welcome. I think a DW is the perfect solution and a GREAT compromise -I am a bit bias though Good Luck with everything, I'm sure BDW will help you out immensely!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users