Photo

EXCELLENCE Resort Punta Cana - New thread started April 2010

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#211 spaterson

spaterson
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

The wedding coordinators weren't able to quote me anythign either but I worked through a travel agent to get group rates for 2012. My TA was amazing and get everything lined up within a few days. Not only do we get a group discount we also get tons of other perks like a private cocktail hour with appetizers for the group, one person free for every ten that book (looks like my finacee and I will be going free!), along with a free upgrade for my fiancee and I, a discount at the spa for everyone in the group and other stuff. So totalyl work through a TA. I used Patty Jordan with Wright Travel Agency and she's been amazing!

Originally Posted by Pinkie 

One more question. Did the resort give you any money off, or discounts ect for your wedding due to group size? The wedding planner said they dont do that but when my friends called the hotel, apparently they give a group discount. Any thoughts?

#212 Diva

Diva
    • 682 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:50 PM

I leave in 7 days HOORAAAAYYY!

#213 fmichelle

fmichelle
      • 298 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about your experience, I think the last bride who commented was a couple of months ago. I think I'm the next one after you, we leave April 20th.  Counting down the days.

#214 stephany0930

stephany0930
        • 18 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:43 PM

congrats!!! i bet you're super excited!!! cant wait to hear your review... im still 3 months away June 4th!! i look forward to any info you can provide us!

#215 Diva

Diva
          • 682 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

Thanks ladies!!

I am TRYING to post my planning thread but having a hard time getting the photos to work on here! Any tips?

#216 Diva

Diva
            • 682 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

planning thread is up, enjoy! :-)

#217 Diva

Diva
              • 682 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

now my review is up!

#218 atrott

atrott
                • 208 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:14 AM

Welcome back Diva! Your pics are beautiful. Glad you enjoyed EPC as much as we did!!

#219 Pinkie

Pinkie
                  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:33 PM

Thanks that was truly helpful! So they do have bottled water on the resort? Thats good my aunt is really nervous about that. Thanks again we are almost there!! May 27th1 Ill be sure to post the pictures when i get them. Thanks Again!

#220 Pinkie

Pinkie
                    • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:29 PM

Diva, Your oot ideas and bags were a great help! Thank you! Did anyone use the pianist or anything suring the ceremony? Its a lot of money that i think i could spend elsewhere. Thoughts? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users