FS: TTD Size 10

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 *Krista*

*Krista*
  • 819 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have a dress that I bought from another BDW member, and I thought it would fit, but my chest is too big...lol....I'm actually very sad about it because it's so beautiful, perfect for a TTD, and the perfect price for a TTD,

anyway, it's a size 10, but to give you a better idea of the sizing, my measurements are 37.5, 30, 40 (I'm a street size 10/12), and it won't do up by about 1.5 inches or so.

If anyone is interested in this dress, I would just like to get what I paid for it to recoup my costs (I'm a bride on a budget). I paid $70 including shipping from the US. I will sell it for $70 shipping included.

As I said, it was purchased by another BDW member at a charity, for the purposes of a TTD, so it needs a good cleaning and ironing/steaming. Also the top botton is loose, but can easily be sewn back on with white thread. From what I could get it done up, it had a very flattering/hugging shape and accentuates the hourglass shape. It also has beautiful beading along the top of the chest. It is lightweight silk so it would be great for TTD in the water.

If you are interested, please PM me or respond. Thanks!

I will post some of the original pictures below as posted by the original seller.

Click the image to open in full size.

July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#2 luciel2820

luciel2820
    • 474 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:17 AM

beautiful dress, my measurements are almost the same as yours 38, 30, 42 and Its such a great deal

#3 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:33 AM

Could you post a picture wearing the dress. I'm having a hard time visualizing what it would look like on. Thanks.

#4 *Krista*

*Krista*
        • 819 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:44 AM

Hi Cindy,

I don't have any pics of me in the dress since I put it on and couldn't get it zippered up in the back, but I could try it on again tonight and have my FI take pics of me so you can see the shape of it.

I found this pic online which is the same designer as the dress - Leann Balter - it's the same/or similar dress as the one I have.

Hopefully that helps and I will post a pic later tonight! :)
          July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#5 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

Thanks Krista. Wow, seeing the model pic, its a beautiful dress.

#6 *Krista*

*Krista*
            • 819 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

OKay, so I tried the dress on and took a pic to show you the shape of it on. Of course, it is quite huggy on me, because it's too small, but you can see how it accentuates the waistline.

Here's the pic:

Excuse the wrinkles, it was shipped to me in a box, so it will need to be cleaned/pressed when you get it.

#7 *Krista*

*Krista*
              • 819 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Bump....anyone??

#8 jhartford19

jhartford19
                • 187 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:43 PM

It is a very pretty dress, but I already have mine. Good luck selling it!

#9 *Krista*

*Krista*
                  • 819 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

Thanks Jhartford19! I hope I can sell it soon and find/buy another that fits me before my wedding...about 2 months to go! YIKES! :)

#10 debbmach

debbmach
                    • 1,457 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:20 PM

i just pm'd you!
                      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users