Casa Velas Wedding By Vallarta Incredible Weddings and Events

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:31 PM

Hi All,
    I wanted to write a quick review about my fabulous wedding at the Casa Velas Hotel Beach Club, there is so much I want to say but I will do my best to keep it from being too long.

Hotel
    -This hotel is FANTASTIC!!!! All inclusive luxury! The food is amazing the drinks were top shelf and the rooms were really nice. The staff makes you feel like family and they are there to cater to your every need! We had 69 people attend our wedding and most of them stayed at Casa Velas, no one wanted to leave and everyone said the money they paid to stay there was totally worth it. I had a Thursday night cocktail party at Casa Velas and the set up blew me away!!!!!! It was so sophisticated and nice. Honestly when it was time to leave I wasnt ready to come home. They really bent over backwards to make all of my events special.

Wedding
    -My ceremony and reception was at the Casa Velas hotel private beach club. We hired Vallarta Incredible Weddings and Events to stylize the event, handle our rentals and book entertainment (DJ, Cigar Roller and Fire Dancers). Those women are AMAZINGLY TALENTED! Tamara, Patty and Lucy are professionals who take wedding planning VERY seriously. The design elements blew everyone away, they completely transformed the beach club and it exceeded my expectations. They answered my many many emails and took all of my phone calls throughout the planning process. I don't know how I will ever repay them for all of the hard work and stylish ideas. All of my guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was and they said it was the best wedding ever - I have to agree with them. :)

The food at my wedding was awesome! We had a sophisticated buffet that included grills and lots of yummy food options. My guests were able to grab steaks and fish fresh off the grill. Casa Velas really pulled out all of the stops for this. My cocktail hour food and reception food was GREAT!

Maracas - My maracas came from the talented Mishka. My guests are still talking about them and I cant stop looking at the ones we brought home.

Photographer - We hired Paulina for the wedding day and our dinner after the wedding day at Daiquiri Dicks. I don't have her pictures yet but I can say she was great to work with. She put up with me having a mini meltdown the day of and she put up with all of my demanding family members. :)

Here are some unprofessional shots on Kodak, when I get professional ones from Paulina I will post those:
    KODAK Gallery | Photo Merchandise
    So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#2 Mere

Mere
    • 729 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:32 AM

Congratulations on your wedding! Sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing your review!

#3 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
      • 307 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:42 AM

Congratulations! We are thinking of staying at casa velas for our honeymoon. Cant wait to see more pics!

#4 sabbott

sabbott
        • 52 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:35 PM

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing your review and congratulations!!

#5 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
          • 139 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:32 PM

ok ladies, I had some time today so I added a few more pictures. Enjoy! KODAK Gallery | Photo Merchandise

#6 krizstyling

krizstyling
            • 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:15 PM

What a GREAT review! We love the Velas chain! In fact we leave next month for our main vacation at Velas Vallarta and can't wait to stop by there.

Just saw more pictures of this event (if your name is Kim) on Casa Velas's Facebook site. The set up was GORGEOUS. Incredible Weddings did a FANTASTIC job! I wish they had prices listed on their site!

#7 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
              • 139 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

Hi Krizstyling, yes my name is Kim. :) Vallarta Incredible Weddings is flexible so just send them an email and they will work with you on pricing. Let me know if you need contact info. Those women are amazing!

#8 sierra101010

sierra101010
                • 30 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:01 PM

Congrats!! Everything looked great!!!
                  On 05.10.10 I will walk down this aisle

#9 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:11 PM

Thanks for sharing! Everything looked beautiful. I'm thinking we should go to one of the Velas hotels for our anni :)

#10 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:05 AM

congrats! we honeymooned at Casa Velas and I can't wait to go back...amazing place

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users