• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 MissM

MissM
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MissWarren
    Beautiful, I can't wait to be in that Gazebo getting married! Who did your photos?

My professional pics were by Juan Carlos Tapia but the ones I posted were just non-professional pics my friends took :)
    You will love the gazebo-it's such a beautiful setting!

#22 ~Angela~

~Angela~
    • 4,172 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:47 PM

Beautiful!!!!

#23 SexyLittleCaboBride2010

SexyLittleCaboBride2010
      • 19 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

Wow! Beautiful pics. Stunning wedding. :)

#24 Ashley*

Ashley*
        • 206 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:54 AM

I love your review & can't wait to see pictures! How did you find your DJ? we are looking into getting one, since we want an emcee. What package did you get and where were the fire dancers from? Thanks for your help!
          Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#25 Ashley*

Ashley*
          • 206 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:56 AM

pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait!

#26 MissM

MissM
            • 184 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ashley* View Post
              I love your review & can't wait to see pictures! How did you find your DJ? we are looking into getting one, since we want an emcee. What package did you get and where were the fire dancers from? Thanks for your help!

Hi Ashley! I found our DJ- Dj Ricardo through this forum and by reading all his wonderful reviews from the ladies. He was just terrific and I highly reccommend him. He took care of all the Emcee stuff and intoductions and get the party going! We went with the Dreams Ultimate wedding package and the Fire Dancers were from Lunas de Fuego. If you need contact info or anything , just let me know and I will get it to you :) Happy planning!

#27 Ashley*

Ashley*
              • 206 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:05 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MissM
                Hi Ashley! I found our DJ- Dj Ricardo through this forum and by reading all his wonderful reviews from the ladies. He was just terrific and I highly reccommend him. He took care of all the Emcee stuff and intoductions and get the party going! We went with the Dreams Ultimate wedding package and the Fire Dancers were from Lunas de Fuego. If you need contact info or anything , just let me know and I will get it to you :) Happy planning!
                Does DJ Ricardo have a website? I did the Ultimate too, and am a little apprehensive about everything that is included. Did you use it all? And was there quite a bit that you spent outside of the package? (sorry if I'm being intrusive, you don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable). I feel a little nickle & dimed all the sudden!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

#28 MissM

MissM
                • 184 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ashley* View Post
                  Does DJ Ricardo have a website? I did the Ultimate too, and am a little apprehensive about everything that is included. Did you use it all? And was there quite a bit that you spent outside of the package? (sorry if I'm being intrusive, you don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable). I feel a little nickle & dimed all the sudden!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
                  Yes his website is www.djsystem.com.mx. Check it out!
                  I didn't use the hair included in the package, the photographer or the spa stuff. But she gave me extra time for the video and extra spa credit ( I just chose not to use the extra spa credit stuff, but my friend thought it was great) The extra that I spent on the package was for the flowers because I wanted something very specific, and lot's more, I also spent extra for the tiffany chairs at the reception, the sparklers, and the votives. How come you are feeling nickle and dimed? :)

#29 Ashley*

Ashley*
                  • 206 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

maybe it's because I'm not as far into planning, and my feelings will change. I am going to definately ask if I can exchage some services as I probably will not use them all.
                    Thanks for the heads up...

#30 kclyburn

kclyburn
                    • 153 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:50 AM

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for the fire dancers and did they bring their own music or did the DJ play? Thanks for the great review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users